Quantcast

New Helmet Cam Setup

So i finally got my helmet cam setup complete, now i just need to go ride with it!!!! anyway here are the specs:

Viosport adventure 3 camera with LANC remote(rechargeable battery pack was backordered but on the way)
Sony DCR-PC109 camera (nice and small)
Pelican 1060 case with some areas cut out to allow the cables in, and the extra foam kit
wide angle lens for camera for when not shooting on helmet cam
extra 4hr battery, for when not using helmet cam (wont fit on camera when in box)

Attachments

yeah their customer service was absolutely amazing, if only all companies were that good. i ordered it, they sent me an email an hour later saying it was back ordered till the end of february (ordered it about the first week) i told them to call before ship cause i ddint know where to have it shipped once they were ready. they called me on february 28th to ask where i wanted it shipped, and it showed up two days later in florida (my choice on shipping). no rechargeable battery cause that was still backordered. but there was a 25 dollar gift certificate because i had to wait or something. i didnt care cause it showed up when they said it would. was so surprised and stoked on that.