Quantcast

New jersey designs?

Craig Quik

Chimp
Apr 22, 2008
Scotland
Hey guys

As you may already know, I've been painting helmets under the Element 9 Graphics name for the last few years. I'm looking at trying to get a range of kit available too, starting with just shirts and if it's successful, moving into other things. I've been working on a few designs lately but I'd like some input from you lot to get an idea of what riders really want.

Every time TLD releases a new range the forums seem to slate them for being too garish or whatever, so hopefully you guys can provide some insight as to what you'd like to see in a range of shirts.

Last year I did a design for the TCJ Orange team, which can be seen here: TCJ Orange Jersey Design & here.

So, what is good & bad about the kit you wear? Personally I think bright stuff is good for racing and in photos, but I don't really wanna dress like that if I'm just down the local woods at the weekend.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Take a good look at what Nema is doing. They might not have the flashiest designs but I don't really know anybody who is offended by the looks (unlike TLD gear).

Craig Quik

Chimp
Apr 22, 2008
Scotland
Cool, I've got a few ideas just now but just with the usual TLD discussions I thought it might be an idea to see if anyone had any input. Will post designs soon. Cheers!