Quantcast

New Jersey here we come!!

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
Well, I've accepted a job in Parsippany, NJ with T-mobile. So Velocity Girl and myself will be making the trek to NJ really soon. Velocity Girl will be keeping her current job and will be working remotely. My last day at my current job is the 18th, then I fly to Texas for 2 wks of training, then we leave for our cross country trek on July 3 or 4!
:D :D :D :D :D

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
I'll wave to yah as we pass eachother. ;)

Good luck to you guys... I'm sure you'll enjoy the east coast, seems like alot of cool monkey's live out there. And Diablo freeride park is at Mt. Creek so you'll have some dang good riding, not to mention the rest of the stuff out there.

:thumb:

t'is a shame you are leaving the west coast. but you'll find jersey isn't half bad ;)

i grew up near parsippany...are you gonna live there? or somewhere else?

when you get here...log on to HCOR.net...many of us frequent there.
definitely check out diablo freeride park. i would be happy to show you around.

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
splat said:
So does this mean you will be joining us for Monkeyfest ?
It is very possible that we will show up. It all depends on our 2nd moving date.

For our first move we're just putting all of our stuff in storage until we can make it out there and find a place. Then fly back and pack a big uhaul or something with all of our ****. Initially we're driving our 2 vehicles and me towing our trailer with essentials, you know, bikes riding gear :D clothes, computers.

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
GiantDHRider said:
when you get here...log on to HCOR.net...many of us frequent there.
definitely check out diablo freeride park. i would be happy to show you around.
We will most likely take you up on that offer!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Ridemonkey said:
Didn't you guys just get new jerseys?

ha! I just came into this thread thinking the New Ridemonkey Jerseys were ready or something.

What about those anyway....I know you guys want me out there representing....

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
Definitely want to try to make it to Monkeyfest!

And thanks for the offers to show us around guys...we'll definitely be wanting to check out all the dh and xc trails when we get there. It's going to be fun to ride some new terrain :D

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
YEAH!!!!! :thumb: :D

I'm looking forward to meeting both of you! We're about 3 hours north east of you and have some great XC riding (Spier Falls, Skidmore) and awesome DH (West Mtn.) and would be glad to show you around! Of course, I am always looking to poach some skill as well ;) :D

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
TreeSaw said:
YEAH!!!!! :thumb: :D

I'm looking forward to meeting both of you! We're about 3 hours north east of you and have some great XC riding (Spier Falls, Skidmore) and awesome DH (West Mtn.) and would be glad to show you around! Of course, I am always looking to poach some skill as well ;) :D
:thumb: :thumb: