Quantcast

new jump spot and pumptrack in the winston area!

GARLIC

Chimp
Jul 14, 2008
Lost my cell phone on a ride today, so manimal if you are calling me to get that wheel set I am not answering! come on by and get it though. pm me for a land line.

GARLIC

Chimp
Jul 14, 2008
Doing alot of work this weekend, there is a bunch of new stuff getting done. If anybody is down for throwing some dirt let me know.

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
yo garlic, stuff is shaping up really nice. may have to make a trip out there. where are you located again? i may be able to come dig, but depends where you live., i'm 15 so transportation is limted. i do want to ride though, and see if i can lend a hand. here's the stuff at my house, to show i'm not totally clueless

i'm down to dig as long as i can get out there.

Last edited:

GARLIC

Chimp
Jul 14, 2008
gonna be doing some digging this weekend, maybe some riding on monday. Things are starting to shape up. If anyone wants to come by get in touch. Later

GARLIC

Chimp
Jul 14, 2008
Gonna be tweeking the jumps a bit today and sunday. A couple of the jumps don't seem like they are gonna work, we are gonna downsize them just a little so they flow better. If any body wants to help sling some dirt let me know!

Later

NCrider5

Chimp
Jul 9, 2008
Asheville NC
hey garlic,

hey man i was wondering where you live, i am located in asheville and my friends and i would really like to come out and dig/ride sometime. let me know