Quantcast

New locations for 24 Hours of Adrenaline

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Their website shows 2 new races this year: One somewhere in AZ the first weekend of May, and one somewhere in WA Sept 14/15. Hey GTbiker, maybe they're coming to Pheonix. I would SO be there for that!

C1run1

Chimp
Nov 4, 2001
welcome to New Jersey
Heidi,
I went to the web sight ,when i noticed it was in the mentioned in" Mountain Bike action Mag " I was excited to see thay had a New Jersey Event listed in the magazine , but there are no dates and locations posted on the web sight .
After all when i first jioned ride monkey You asked me if i was up to the 24 Hours of Adrenalin. Hehehe Remeber ? I said i didn't want my ass wooped and a face full of mud from your tires ?
I would like to see first hand what this race is really about .
C1run1

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
They lied to you, no New Jersey race this year.:( Looks like you'll have to do a bit of traveling to go to one.

tammy

spyderzmom
Oct 10, 2001
lost
Originally posted by C1run1
Heidi,
I went to the web sight ,when i noticed it was in the mentioned in" Mountain Bike action Mag " I was excited to see thay had a New Jersey Event listed in the magazine , but there are no dates and locations posted on the web sight .
After all when i first jioned ride monkey You asked me if i was up to the 24 Hours of Adrenalin. Hehehe Remeber ? I said i didn't want my ass wooped and a face full of mud from your tires ?
I would like to see first hand what this race is really about .
C1run1
Here's one for you that may be a little closer to the Northeast. It's a Worlds Qualifier (if you wanna go solo with me:D )

http://www.sourcedrinks.com/24hours/index2.html

C1run1

Chimp
Nov 4, 2001
welcome to New Jersey
Tammy ,
It's a Worlds Qualifier (if you wanna go solo with me )
ME? I'm not going to be ready in april . June maybe April hehee I can do the food thing , and the sleep thing easy i'm used to that . I'm not sure how long the laps are ?
But i am setting goals , and this one is on the list I know i wont win but at least i can say i tried : )

Email me if you like c1run1@aol.com (subject 24 hours adrenaline)
Thanks Joe

tammy

spyderzmom
Oct 10, 2001
lost
Originally posted by C1run1
Tammy ,
It's a Worlds Qualifier (if you wanna go solo with me )
ME? I'm not going to be ready in april . June maybe April hehee I can do the food thing , and the sleep thing easy i'm used to that . I'm not sure how long the laps are ?
But i am setting goals , and this one is on the list I know i wont win but at least i can say i tried : )

Email me if you like c1run1@aol.com (subject 24 hours adrenaline)
Thanks Joe
OK Joe,
Here's the deal. There are basically 2 categories of solo riders:
1. Those determined to win (this makes racing very, very hard).
2. Those determined to survive to the finish, knowing they did the best they could (i.e. ME). This group, I think, has a generally very fun time!

Anyway, if you want to come to NC in April, but don't want to race, I'm still desperately searching for a support person...:help:

Also, I haven't seen the new course yet, but I'm guessing around 7-9 mile laps, and they said roughly 1200 feet of elevation per lap.

Send me an e-mail if you think you could be persuaded to come to the South in April (either to race or to help out an old fat woman:D )

tammy

SpasticJack

Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
I may be at the NC race this year working support for a couple friends of mine. If you're looking for a wrench and such, come on by, we'll be in the HUGE blue tent. I just hope the weather behaves better than last year's hail\thunderstorms. See you there.