Quantcast

New NYCFreeride Site Finally!

Nov 27, 2004
brooklyn new york
Well the new site is up and running finally!
www.nycfreeride.com
I've had a rough few months trying to get this thing done but hopefully you guy's will be blown away by this site.
I've got a lot of potential prospects going on right now and I'm possibly leasing a machine and friends of mine have given me a space in Queens to get the ball rolling so check back periodically to get updates.
I also want to give you a heart felt thanks for sticking with me through this tough time hopefully I won't disappoint you all!
You can also check us out on Myspace.
www.myspace.com/nycfreeride
Andy

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
Yo Andy!

Good to see you are back man. I hope everything is going great for you.

Dave

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
cool looking site.
i like the scroll bar.

some headshots missing in the team page

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
Nice new site Andy. Easy to navigate! can't wait to see all the new pedals.

oh and thanks for including PB in the link section :thumb: :thumb:

just waiting for Fraser to give you your industry "1 free pass" warning ;)

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Naw, andy has been around awhile. It's the 1st post spammers we don;t like. :)

Also, nice interface, but you may want to have it checked out in safari and firefox on mac...links are all over the place here at random.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
Also, nice interface, but you may want to have it checked out in safari and firefox on mac...links are all over the place here at random.
yeah on my Firefox the layout seem to randomly change - either that or some changes/updates were being made when I was last browsing the site?

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Just go Microsoft you dummies its the best :)

Any good to see the new site my pedals have been great. 2007 will be my third year on the race pedal and they were used when I got them!

bballe336

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2005
MA
It's fine in Camino. I do like the site, it's got a cool look to it and isn't hard to navigate like the majority of the bike industry websites.

RD3

Monkey
Nov 30, 2003
PA
Nice to see the new site up. NYC freeride is the best artwork, ah I mean parts you can buy for your bike! :)

dropmachine

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Your face.
ah Macintosh...the fisher price of computers. :D

Site looks really cool. I really love how you got a shadow on the bottom that overlays the text. Neat trick, wish I knew that one. ;)

Reptile

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
Colorado
Great news! Andy, glad that you are back and that NYC Freeride will continue to put out the best pedals, caps, stems etc on the planet...

:thumb: