Quantcast

New PAWOODS dvd! GOTTA GET IT!!

scag

Monkey
Nov 19, 2004
Just got my copy last week from www.pawoods.com and have probably watched it 12 times. SICK SICK trails video. If you are into trail riding and digging....this is a must. The soundtrack is different but catchy...alot of 80's ish. If you were a fan of PAWOODS "FUN" than you most definitely have to get "save the woods". Its only $11.50 shipped. Brian Foster has an entire segment and its sick. The whole video is straight trails which are arguably the sickest you will ever see on film. I'm a 26 inch'r but I still have love for these guys...thought i'd just spread the word..this isnt some cheesy attempt at spamming. Proceeds go towards trail maintenance.

post up if you've got your copy.

http://www.vimeo.com/833653/

sb317

Monkey
Sep 6, 2005
North Carolina
Sweet! I ordered mine on Sunday so hopefully will be in the mailbox soon. This is the 3rd vid I've got from'em and all of them are awesome. I love the soundtracks.

scag

Monkey
Nov 19, 2004
Sweet! I ordered mine on Sunday so hopefully will be in the mailbox soon. This is the 3rd vid I've got from'em and all of them are awesome. I love the soundtracks. All the money they make on the vid is going towards new tools for the trails.
word...i've been trying to get my hands on the one before "fun," but the dude says he doesnt have anymore copies. I'll pay for a burnt one though!

The soundtracks are cool...definitely not the music I would normally listen too, but for some reason its soo catchy I end up DL'ing all the songs....I guess its just hearing the songs and associating them with sick trails...

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Just bought a copy will spread the word. Thanks for the link Scag - I was on the PAwoods site the other day and didn't notice it.

VPFreerider

Chimp
Jan 5, 2006
Just ordered a copy yesterday. Glad to hear it didn't disappoint!! Any idea if there is someplace selling the "Fun" dvd still?

scag

Monkey
Nov 19, 2004
by the way...if anyone is sketched out by ordering online from this guy...dont be. My copy was sent out the day after I paid...got it in 3 days!

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Sounds dope. I'm def ordering a copy. SB and I told you guys about the Vinyl DVD Best Of Both Worlds, right? There's a lot of sick trail footage in that one.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Cru - I heard that Vinyl DVD is supposed to be good from a riding buddy. I'll have to get that on my next BMX part order.

Scag's right - these guys get those DVD's out really quick - I wouldn't be surprise if mine is in the mailbox today...

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
new pa dvd is killer. what's the trick called when you whip out and with your back hand, grab your seat? love that trick and foster's version was one of my favs.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
new pa dvd is killer. what's the trick called when you whip out and with your back hand, grab your seat? love that trick and foster's version was one of my favs.
That's a good question. You mean like this? I think it's just called a seat grab, but it needs a better name.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Such a cool trick - I'd call it a Groundchuck as the first time I saw that trick with it whipped was Issac "Groundchuck" McCrea when he was on Standard.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Such a cool trick - I'd call it a Groundchuck as the first time I saw that trick with it whipped was Issac "Groundchuck" McCrea when he was on Standard.
That'd be a good name. I was thinking of "downshift" cuz it kind of looks like that motion.