Quantcast

New PAwoods DVD!!!

scag

Monkey
Nov 19, 2004
If you haven't heard, its out. I already received my copy. Good **** as expected. The bonus section is rad and probably has another 25 minutes of additional footage....some of the highlights from other videos...footage from nam, posh, minersville, etc...

$10 shipped!!! Its time for a Christmas present for yourself! You earned it!
***EDIT*** DVD'S ARE ONLY $5 SHIPPED FOR BLACK FRIDAY. SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY BROKE MOTHAPHUCKAZZZZ!!!****

The benefits go to cover the cost of getting Catty Woods legalized, insurance costs, fence, etc!!!

Check out the trailer!

http://www.pawoods.com/htdoc/pawoods10year.htm

pawoods.com:thumb:

Last edited:

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
black friday sale buy buy buy

black friday
Pawoods dvds black friday sale starts now, for today and tomorrow dvds are only 5 dollars, so if you didnt have enough money before now you should. Saturday they go back to 10 dollars. now go and enjoy some tofurkey ...

scag

Monkey
Nov 19, 2004
Too bad I couldn't have waited...oh wellz....its for the cause and worth the $10 either way!

Axis

Monkey
Jun 9, 2004
Just ordered a copy. You guys should hook Bobby @ Rays with copies to sell. I bought last years from Rays. Very busy over the next month. I bet there are 400 people here now.

Axis

Monkey
Jun 9, 2004
Just watched it. Nice job and well worth the money. I am going to be in that area this summer. Are there any medium to small lines?

TortugaTonta

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
The first time I went to Catty I was suprised the gaps weren't bigger, BUT I was also suprised at how steep they were. I would guess that a lot of jumps are around 12 foot gaps lip to lip but 6 to 8 foot tall and totally vert, Of course there are the 25 foot gaps there too. . . .

For me it is a frustrating place, I know I should be doing most of the jumps there but I don't have a lot of expierience with super vert lips so my vag tends to flare up when I am rolling into them. I would say if you are used to vert stuff, spines and boosting you will be fine. I know I have to build some steeper stuff at my trails to get my confidence before I go back there, if I can get to that level it will be a very big step for this old man ;)

Axis

Monkey
Jun 9, 2004
OK that's cool... not LOL. I am not stoked on vert especially landings. I am 40 and for my age I am pretty good compared my peers. I still ride a lot and my goal is to keep riding as much as I can for as many years as I can. The price is that I don't push myself to progress that much the payoff is jumping 3 times a week without being hurt.

TortugaTonta

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
OK that's cool... not LOL. I am not stoked on vert especially landings. I am 40 and for my age I am pretty good compared my peers. I still ride a lot and my goal is to keep riding as much as I can for as many years as I can. The price is that I don't push myself to progress that much the payoff is jumping 3 times a week without being hurt.
same boat here. I had a some injuries a couple years ago and burned through my buffer of cash and if I got hurt again now where I couldn't work I would probably have to sell my house and move home with mommy. Not real confidence inspiring

anyway, if you are in se PA next season look me up, I have fun and forgiving jumps for geriatrics.

scag

Monkey
Nov 19, 2004
http://www.pawoods.com/

Just thought anyone that hasn't gotten the video yet that may have wanted it would want to know.....they are now selling the video for $6.50 till the end of the year. Get it while its hot. Comes with new pawoods shovel sticker!