Quantcast

New Pics posted

madbob

Monkey
May 31, 2004
fayettenam/camp mckall
where is the wall ride at? maybe I can hook up with you guys for an urban session.

Hey even, my stomach is almost healed. I'm going to have to come back out pretty soon if thats cool.

McT

Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
Texas
Were YOU the one i talked to breifly up in Kerrville?

I need a tour of the good urban in Austin.

J

JRB

madbob said:
where is the wall ride at? maybe I can hook up with you guys for an urban session.

Hey even, my stomach is almost healed. I'm going to have to come back out pretty soon if thats cool.

I'm going with Palmer Auditorium due to the big PALMER on the front. ;)

bpatterson6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 1, 2004
Colorado
I'm gonna be down in Austin next month...Visiting my mom.
I'm originally from Austin. Born and Raised.
I Graduated H.s. From Westlake in 1990. I know what yer thinkin...be nice... :D
Well now I live in Colorado and get my DH and DJ on. On a regular basis.
I'm a few years older, (like in my early 30's) but my friends and I still like to hit up the urban and Dirt Jumps.
We wanna hit up yer Dirt Jumps...Dat kool?
I will be staying close by...Bee Cave and Hwy 71.. Do ya mind if a friend and I come by and hit it up? I will let you know in advance...btw, gracias RaceFace 2040 for the directions you sent via PM. :thumb:

McT

Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
Texas
madbob said:
was i on a bighit or a flow talking about jumping off of something tall :confused:

must not have been me

I dont remember anyone on a bighit... or a flow...

the guy i talked to asked me where i lived... then told me i should come up to the jumps when im in austin... then told me to check here...

this was at the end of the race and only lasted for about 2 minutes.

madbob

Monkey
May 31, 2004
fayettenam/camp mckall
RaceFace2040 said:
i almost got my tables flat :D
You should make the drive up here to Killeen, I almost have the wall ride done, maybe by the end of the weekend. the double is in place, about the size of the first jump on your smaller line to the left. and then there will be a stepdown, that might compare to your first big double, only flat on top so it's safer.

Onehittah

Monkey
Mar 27, 2003
Austin
Well I do not take a lot of pictures, and some of the guys jumping want to see how there style is progressing so I post them anyways... Just look up a few posts, RF wanted to see how flat his tables were, and I do not have many non-blury pics of his tables.

I guess if you want to give me some lessons on how to get good pics, that would be much appreciated.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Onehittah said:
Well I do not take a lot of pictures, and some of the guys jumping want to see how there style is progressing so I post them anyways... Just look up a few posts, RF wanted to see how flat his tables were, and I do not have many non-blury pics of his tables.

I guess if you want to give me some lessons on how to get good pics, that would be much appreciated.
Sorry i just looked at the first couple of them and they looked fine. I was just kidding.
I know a little about photography though and dont mind lending my 02 if needed.
t

Onehittah

Monkey
Mar 27, 2003
Austin
Cool. I might have to take you up on that sometime. I guess I just did not realize you were kidding. I hate Monday's @ work!

Crash_Tested

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
wCo
Man those "kids" are progressing. Good Stuff

Bob. I've hit that wall ride a few times. Theres some stuff to session around the area too.

Dr. Steth

Monkey
Jun 16, 2004
Anywhere but here.
Yo McT. I think it was me who spoke with you in Kerrville. YOu need to PM RaceFace about comming out to those jumps. They're on private land.
The downhill season is over so we'll be there.

RaceFace2040

Chimp
Jul 31, 2003
austin tejas
WE NEED A WORK DAY!!!!
the jumps got hit bad by the rain, everything needs to be repacked, 1st landing has a bunch of 2 inch ruts in the face of it. We need to work on them before they dry!!!!

McT

Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
Texas
Dr. Steth said:
Yo McT. I think it was me who spoke with you in Kerrville. YOu need to PM RaceFace about comming out to those jumps. They're on private land.
The downhill season is over so we'll be there.
Yeah, I'll shoot a PM once I'm headed up that way.

You guys do much urban riding?

dirtyj

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
austin
Crash_Tested said:
Man those "kids" are progressing. Good Stuff

Bob. I've hit that wall ride a few times. Theres some stuff to session around the area too.
those kids, most of use are older then u dude. the only kid i see doing stuff is even, and as for the wall ride, thats weak. who is that guy he looks like he sucks on the skinned flute, not to be confused with Ts skinned quail.

madbob

Monkey
May 31, 2004
fayettenam/camp mckall
dirtyj said:
those kids, most of use are older then u dude. the only kid i see doing stuff is even, and as for the wall ride, thats weak. who is that guy he looks like he sucks on the skinned flute, not to be confused with Ts skinned quail.
wow your the best and we're the worst, we suck and you don't, your smart and we're dumb :nopity:

:nuts: quit your bitchin and ride :stupid:

dirtyj

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
austin
mad bob that's me I'm making fun of, and for that wall ride that's the weakest wall ride that I do. most of the wall rides I do are vertical and only have 20" tire marks on it besides mine. I only know a hand full of peps that can hang and none of them are on this texas forum. If I took any of u guys to the spots that I ride u will definitely be watching and not riding. I have riden with some of u so called hard core texas riders and I'm not impressed at all. All I found is a bunch of so called mountain bikers with very nice bikes that suck and talk trash at the same time, so who are u to talk any sheit u got gored by your own bike on are littlest jump he he hoho.
-----

madbob

Monkey
May 31, 2004
fayettenam/camp mckall
My bad, I thought you were turning this into a mtb.com thread, where someone put up pics, and a bunch of spoiled no ridin video whatchin punks make fun of them.

I know what you mean about non hardcore riders around here, the last guy that told me about a good size drop showed me an 18" ledge, after we rode up it.

As far as the gore to the stomach, it could have happened to anyone. I came off the hip a little wrong, and the front tire washed out in some loose sand on some hard pack. I'm was down for a while, but not out.

old pics
These are some pics about 2 years ago when I was in Korea. I have a little vidoe to put not sure where I can host it.

Like I said before, I really thought you were some "accomplished in you eyes" rider dissing on someone because theye were lower in the learning cruve than you are.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
dirtyj said:
mad bob that's me I'm making fun of, and for that wall ride that's the weakest wall ride that I do. most of the wall rides I do are vertical and only have 20" tire marks on it besides mine. I only know a hand full of peps that can hang and none of them are on this texas forum. If I took any of u guys to the spots that I ride u will definitely be watching and not riding. I have riden with some of u so called hard core texas riders and I'm not impressed at all. All I found is a bunch of so called mountain bikers with very nice bikes that suck and talk trash at the same time, so who are u to talk any sheit u got gored by your own bike on are littlest jump he he hoho.
-----
dirtyj, you're spot on with this assement.

mountaingoat

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
Hell Paso Texas
Hey yall.. I think yall should bring the aggression to Roughrider Canyon on Dec.4th 2004.. PARTY !! and jump comp.. I know fur a fact Tha dirties can throw down ... I hear alot o talk from everyone else.. We aint playin were havin shiites loads o funn.. Come on down .. www.roughriderracing.org .. :evil:

Dirty.. We will go to that area in that pic.. That shiites off tha wall.. Good follow up to the rampage..20-30-?ft drops..sick..