Quantcast

New! Ride All Weekend! Stay in luxury for FREE!

Feb 7, 2007
Vernon, New Jersey

Your friends at Diablo Freeride Park have partnered with Mountain Creek Resort to bring you one incredible offer for the month of June!

Purchase a 2-day, Weekend lift ticket ($72) for you and a friend, and Diablo Freeride Park will put you up for FREE in the super-plush Appalachian Hotel! That's right, we've got you covered!

Ride Saturday, party it up on Saturday night at the NEW DC DECK BAR and ride all-day Sunday for one low price!

What's the catch? There is none! Just show-up at Diablo, get hooked-up with your pair of 2-day tickets and you're in!

RIDE DIABLO!

Certain restrictions apply. Offer valid weekends only 6/7/08 - 6/29/08. Taxes and fees included. Must have a valid ID and credit card for check-in. Must be at least 21 years old to qualify. This offer is non-transferable, may not be applied to any other promotions or events and overnight stay is valid on date-of-purchase only.

Last edited:

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
does anyone want to bunk up this weekend, im was gonna go saturday and sunday, why not save gas and stay there! i always go alone and i guess you need two people. let me know, im wont kill you in your sleep, i promise!

ROBSNUTZ

Chimp
May 4, 2008
WHY NO DEAL FOR THE SEASON PASS HOLDERS THAT SPEND THE MOST MONEY AND TIME AT DIABLO????? 2 Season pass holders should qualify for this awsome offer too. If not, Gaysha

jbogner

Monkey
May 8, 2006
Fort Collins, CO
WHY NO DEAL FOR THE SEASON PASS HOLDERS THAT SPEND THE MOST MONEY AND TIME AT DIABLO????? 2 Season pass holders should qualify for this awsome offer too. If not, Gaysha
You don't understand much about business, do you? The deal is not a "reward" for being a good customer, it's an enticement for new customers to spend more time and money at the resort.

You reap the reward from your season pass on every trip beyond that 8th visit. It's not like you're not getting anything from it.

Also, the resort does have a discount rate on lodging for season pass holders...

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Shoo, as a season pass holder myself, i'm willing to bring up the family and buy a 2 day lift ticket this weekend... that's a good deal considering the rooms are like 250 a nite..... :-)

DIABLO, what are the rules, can i buy 2 lift tickets this weekend and still get a room? for this weekend?

jbogner

Monkey
May 8, 2006
Fort Collins, CO
You and a friend each have to buy two lift tickets, so that's four lift tickets for one room. $144. Considering the book rate for a studio room (normal hotel room) is $159, and you can get a discount (I think it's 20%) off that for being a season pass holder, I'm not sure it makes a whole lot of sense to buy lift tickets just for the room... but hey, if you want to do it, then by all means do it!

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
You and a friend each have to buy two lift tickets, so that's four lift tickets for one room. $144. Considering the book rate for a studio room (normal hotel room) is $159, and you can get a discount (I think it's 20%) off that for being a season pass holder, I'm not sure it makes a whole lot of sense to buy lift tickets just for the room... but hey, if you want to do it, then by all means do it!

Yes you are correct, i totally misread it.... i was thinking it was only 72, forgot about the other party... lol yup...

thanks,

May 5, 2008
Sure wouldn't mind if you ran that this coming August. Four of us are driving from South Carolina and buying lift tickets for 4 days...that would be a sweet deal for lodging.

ROBSNUTZ

Chimp
May 4, 2008
I may reap the benifits of Riding free after 8 times as you say but I also spend a lot more money over the season At Diablo then the Once a year newbie riders that damage all the sweet rental bikes. I buy parts, shirts, drinks, (would buy food) and everything else.
Every ski resort that you can buy a season pass too has all sorts of deals with the pass, like PREFERRED PARKING, Discount food and drink, and usually even a discount to a shop. Diablo IS the **** but I think they should give back a little too the season pass holders who are there every weekend spending money. I think that this is a great promotion and I love the fact that Diablo is becoming more beginner friendly. But how about a weekend when the season pass holders get the same deal????

oldskoolbiker

Monkey
Aug 19, 2005
Alexandria, VA
I have a question. How do I reserve the room? I would hate to drive the 5 hours to get to Diablo, buy the lift tickets, and then they are like, sorry no more free rooms left, and then have no place to stay.

I plan on coming up Jun 14-15.

Feb 7, 2007
Vernon, New Jersey
its coming up soon and i need to figure this out......

would two people racing next weekend count as a two day lift ticket?

Certain restrictions apply. Offer valid weekends only 6/7/08 - 6/29/08. Taxes and fees included. Must have a valid ID and credit card for check-in. Must be at least 21 years old to qualify. This offer is non-transferable, may not be applied to any other promotions or events and overnight stay is valid on date-of-purchase only.
Sorry, the Domination Series registration is completely separate and does not qualify for the Stay-Free lodging promotion. Racers do receive a 20% discount on lodging by visiting: Diablo Lodging Discount