Quantcast

New ride

redclover

Chimp
Feb 13, 2007
So looking for a new ride to replace a clapped out DK Xenia... it really wasn't up for the riding I do... DIRT!!

I want to get a smaller more agile ride anyone got any ideas. I was also thinking of switching to 24z

Got any ideas?:imstupid:

sb317

Monkey
Sep 6, 2005
North Carolina
Union Street or Tonic for 24's. I'm partial to Union Street though. Never ridden a Tonic but have only heard good things. 80% of the riding I do is dirt and I love the USB.

redclover

Chimp
Feb 13, 2007
Will it handle lots of riding? I pretty much killed my current frame... I used to ride a lot 5-6 years ago and maybe the last year or so and switched from a 20".... the bike killing might be from throwing tricks away...

What websites should I look at? I have some $ to spend since I just got out of college it is cool to finally have web access.

redclover

Chimp
Feb 13, 2007
That nemesis site doesn't seem to work for me?

I really dig this thing in the Unionstreet site... don't think I could afford it though.

redclover

Chimp
Feb 13, 2007
Damn Bicyclist that is a sweet ride!! That thread was super long... gonna have to take some time to look through it... I saw some spokes that literally glowed ( I guess they were white? Weird) here they are...

sb317

Monkey
Sep 6, 2005
North Carolina
It's near impossible to find a chrome 24" rim. At least it was for me so I'm running black with hombre fiesta brakes and they do fine. Dans Comp lists the chrome Rhyno Lites as XL's now but they didn't before so I don't know if they really are XL's or just a misprint.

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
yeah, chrome rhynos = almost non-exsistant. Mine's already chipping so it's prolly not all it's cracked up to be. I think Leethal will prolly say I told you so...

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
the nemesis project site is down. basically with brad (owner.opperator.designer.etc) you get a custom frame with your own geometry and specs (internal headset bb etc) and color. you also get much nicer tubing than the other companies... platinum ox, light strong and stiff

Gl3N

Chimp
Jul 12, 2004
Ohio
Yeah Dans sells Chrome Rhyno lite XL's.... When I placed my order I could of got either I still went with black though. The site used to not show them as XL's but the XL's are all the really have. It was changed the next day after I pointed that out to them.

I have a USB Molly and so far I am stoked that I got it! It rides great!