Quantcast

New rider based shirt company

timoteo1234

Chimp
Jul 23, 2004
hey,

i started up a bike clothing company called fusion softgoods and we have currently got shirts but we are sold out of mediums, and our stock is low because we are still starting, but shirts are only 13 dollars US

check them out

www.fusionsoftgoods.com

thanks

Feb 14, 2004
SoCal
werd.

If you guys made one of those short sleeve button ups I'd buy that.

And where's the smalls? Not a small guy (5'9- 150lbs) but I only wear smalls...

timoteo1234

Chimp
Jul 23, 2004
once we get the cash for the hoodies then we will get them up asap, and it doesnt matter where youre from, it is just saying where we are based.

and we dont carry smalls because we didnt have the cash to buy them, but the red shirts will shrink and will fit almost like a small, thats what my bro tells me anyway.

and the shortsleeve button up shirts, are you talking mechanics type shirts? cause we do want to get those, but again money issues.

Feb 14, 2004
SoCal
timoteo1234 said:
and the shortsleeve button up shirts, are you talking mechanics type shirts? cause we do want to get those, but again money issues.
Yeah, those. Just with the "F" logo and maybe the biker sillouette on the back shoulder.

I'm with Bigmike, if you didn't put NE mtber on it it'd be better cause then we could all wear it. Hope you guys can get more stuff in! Can't wait to get a hold of some mtb specific clothing.

timoteo1234

Chimp
Jul 23, 2004
i looked into the mechanics shirt today for you, and i found one that seems promicing but i dont know what would be more popular, screen printed or embroidered, we were leaning towards embroidered.

yeh about the NE mtb apparel, that is just saying where we are based, but everyone can wear it but if you think it would be an issue then ill see what i can do about it but on our forum they like the NE mtb apparel a lot.

speaking of forums, you can join ours if you want, there you can put in suggestions and comments that could help us out.

we are working on trying to figure out things like hats, mechanics shirts, stickers, and hoodies.

D-train

Chimp
Jul 25, 2004
yea if you dont mind, please either make suggestions here or on the fusion site,

comments are always welcome, good or bad, constructive criticsism is what fusion needs

hoodies should be in soon, only catch is a dozen were ordered due too finacial situations, so buy yours when they come in. only $35 us.

thaks for your support

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Yossarian said:
Doh!

"Account Frozen.

The page you are looking for has expended its monthly bandwidth allowance and will be frozen until more is purchased or its bandwidth is reset. "
Doh! Doh!!

timoteo1234

Chimp
Jul 23, 2004
yeh, we exceded our monthly bandwith, we will soon buy more, but we cant do anything until the 10th of august. but the hoodies wont be ready for a long while anyway.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
DHracer1067 said:
dont know but your site confuses me alot.
I'm with the kid. I work on the internet all day, everyday, and your site is not so much confusing as just painful on the eyes. BTW popup windows for no reason are NOT a good idea.

I would suggest having some product that isn't just a big logo fest you know? Like the funky pinkbike i like 7" in the rear shirt. Much as i am not a huge fan of pinkbike, i own one of those shirts because they are funny as hell.