Quantcast

new site

poisonfrog

Chimp
Jun 11, 2002
Hey folks,

www.poisonfrogpromotions.com

Been working on a new site to raplace the never going to be updated (www.poisonfrog.ca) thanks web master :mumble:

It's a blog style site so I can do frequent updates and add pics from all the races and events that I have the pleasure of attending all summer long. What I am looking for is feedback, to make it a little more fun for all who go there.

On the list of soon to happens is a photo gallery for mass uploads by myself and a few REAL photographers. a forum, so I can be publicly ripped on my own site.

Some other plans include hidden jems on the site (find one and win a prize) don't look now, there are none. Music streaming, got the plugin, just don't know how to plug it in. games and way more pictures, and of course a tonne of more info to browse, pages are already being worked on and will be uploaded as time allows.

So, either post up here what you would like to see on the site or shoot me an email.

Visit everyday, at least 40 times.

Thanks folks and cya at Camp Fortune this weekend,

Lee

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
you should consider changing the look/layout so it isn't so clearly "just another blog" - especially a wordpress one.

It's fairly easy to do.

poisonfrog

Chimp
Jun 11, 2002
i am looking at some of the tutorials to change it up but can't figure out how to add a pic to the header.

thanks for the advice and soon enough i will make the change. it does look like a lot of blogs

poisonfrog

Chimp
Jun 11, 2002
i like the theme i jsut changed it to, but don't know how to change the pic in the header. i am not computer literate or savvy by any stretch and if any one could shoot me a tip, i would be greatful.

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
Think about putting a header on your site. While you have a logo, there are no words that identify the site. Also, check out some of your tags, they aren't rendering properly.

Also, pics at 800x600 will get everything on the screen. 1024 pics cause scrolling (~80% of the population is at 1024 or less so 800x600 maps the best use for pics without scrolling.)

Keep up the good work.