Quantcast

New Snowshoe Video

erastusboy

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
Damn some questions

How long does a bike last with that kinda use?

Can you hydro lock a dirt bike?

Think mxer's ever wonder why they lose trail access?

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
Damn some questions

How long does a bike last with that kinda use?

Can you hydro lock a dirt bike?

Think mxer's ever wonder why they lose trail access?
Dirt bikes are typically cheaper to maintain than DH bikes. But yes, that is extreme use.

Unlikely to hydrolock. Typically, the bike would stall before it sucks water.

Are you guys serious? Snowshoe looked like that after a muddy DH race. And I don't know what your talking about with losing access. At least here, we have way more ATV/MX trails than bike trails. MX/ATV use is big money for the state. Bikes is no money. We have around 2500 miles of MX trail in Michigan that is maintained with state money. Sound is the issue with MX.

One other point, the GNCC promoters come in and fix the trails after a race unlike most MTB promoters. It's too big of cash for them to screw up a venue.

erastusboy

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
Wasn't trying to start anything, just joking around. The thing about hydrolocking is interesting though. If I knew how to do it that would probably be fun.

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
What a waste of a trail. That doesn't even mention that it is loud. That is one of the things I enjoy the about biking is the lack of an engine screaming at me.

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
exactly how do u fix all those ruts. and the mud puddles. i ride quads and there is not much to do to actually fix a rut. u can fill it but after 3 people its there again.