Quantcast

New Sunn Radical (BOS)

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Yeah, Sunns do look steep. Their site has no geometry information either, so I couldn't find out how steep when it was on my shortlist! I love it anyway though, gorgeous. I noticed they're utterly silent as well when I saw a couple at a race recently.

al-irl

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
A, A
thats sweet would nearly make me change my plans for my 2010 whip and get another radical. Can only imagine how good it will ride with the bos forks and shock. The headangle is 65.5 with boxxers on it. I think the complete lack of offset in the bos fork crowns makes it look steeper than it is.

Any chance of seeing a pick of where the shock is mounted to the linkage. Does it still use the spherical bearing that they used with the rocco. Would be curious to know if they had upgraded it as it wears very quickly.

Feb 18, 2009
Beautiful bike. Super clean. I'd like to hear how it rides once you get it on the dirt and tuned up....

also, not to derail or anything - but I keep reading BOS as POS and it really throws me for a loop sometimes

Albion

Chimp
Sep 25, 2008
Any chance of seeing a pick of where the shock is mounted to the linkage. Does it still use the spherical bearing that they used with the rocco. Would be curious to know if they had upgraded it as it wears very quickly.
Yeah, they have "normal" bearings on all 2009 bikes with RS Vivids.
The Stoy use the original BOS bushings, they should last a looong time.