Quantcast

New to Monkey, Not to NW.

May 13, 2006
Olympia, WA
I met a guy up in captial forest today, I told him I would post up here. I think he said his name was hedge or something like that. Anywas just looking to get in touch with some riders in the area for the upcoming bike season/whislter.

Take Care

nuclear 674

Monkey
Aug 12, 2005
ahead of you!!!
Its not the shuttle that the peak used to run. Just a group of guys that like to ride. We also have a freeride/jump place to ride if your interested. Let me know when your up for riding.

May 13, 2006
Olympia, WA
Sweet, sounds good. I work 2-10 with Wednesday/Thursday off. Saturday mornings are good for me. Sundays arent so good. I have paintball pratice in the mornings. But I could miss one for biking.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Dirty-DanChez said:
You need a truck? I might be able to score my dads. Otherwise I have a rack for two bikes.
You can shuttle this trail in about 10 minutes for aobut 6 or so minutes of trail. Its easy to do with drivers alternating. Depends how we wanted to do it. We could also just hike the lower part....

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
SR said:
yeah what's up with that...

btw, your spelling is in fine form today ;)
HAHA.

Yea, he always tells me of stuff he read on RM, but so far I dont think he has an account...

ps, i made sur to sfell all my werd corektly for yew,.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
BrandonWatts said:
hey you guys mind if i tag along for the shuttle. i just got back into washinton about 2 weeks ago and havnt ridden much. just pm me or email me.
Your more than welcome to go. Not sure if its worth the drive all the way from Raymond, but if you havent ridden latley it could be good.

Solid plan in a couple days....

May 13, 2006
Olympia, WA
Well I guess I'll go. How else is down?

Oly- Isnt trail 30 the one just off mount molly that had the nice ladders and the trail gap? That DNR chainsawed down?

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
I have heard of freeride trials in olympia, me and my friend were plaining on cheaking them out. Anyone riding there on sunday or tuesday?

SR

Monkey
Dec 8, 2001
Olympia WA
fuzzycatnuts said:
I have heard of freeride trials in olympia, me and my friend were plaining on cheaking them out. Anyone riding there on sunday or tuesday?

that's not in capital forest...

I'd PM nuclear 674 if you want more info on 'em

nuclear 674

Monkey
Aug 12, 2005
ahead of you!!!
hey guys, there is a growing group that shuttles on sundays at 8:00 am. we meet at the bottom of c-line. anyone is welcome to come and ride. the reason it is so early is becouse a couple of us have to be at work at 11:00. As far as the freeride trails go just let me know when you want to check them out and I will get it arranged no prob. Anybody going to be around to ride on sat, i am looking for a group to ride with.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Dirty-DanChez said:
Well I guess I'll go. How else is down?

Oly- Isnt trail 30 the one just off mount molly that had the nice ladders and the trail gap? That DNR chainsawed down?
That would be #30. THe DNR sawed the stunts after some XC guy fractured his neck doing an endo. Trail 30 is the most DH friendly trail in cap, and is easy to shuttle.

Did you guys make it out? On top of having to watch my kid I also got violently Ill wednesday night. Im just now finally feeling better.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
nuclear 674 said:
hey guys, there is a growing group that shuttles on sundays at 8:00 am. we meet at the bottom of c-line. anyone is welcome to come and ride. the reason it is so early is becouse a couple of us have to be at work at 11:00.
What trail do you guys do on this shuttle?? It would be cool to get back into the cap sundays. Ive missed that since the peak shuttle went down.

May 13, 2006
Olympia, WA
Yea we did it, it was alot of fun. We hiked 30 a couple of times, and took one shuttle up. Then I and another biker went all the way to the bottom. It was good times.

For those who are wondering, I can't make it out Saturday or Sunday this week.

BrandonWatts

Monkey
May 4, 2005
raymond, WA
yeah it was alot of fun even though i crashed 2 times. my back looks like someboby took a rack to it. anybody know what kinda of upper body amour to get:rofl: