Quantcast

new to site and northwest

flydi007

Chimp
Feb 16, 2005
asleep at my desk
hello, just wanted to take a sec and introduce myself. i'm new to the site, and i just moved to portland oregon a few months ago. i don't know many people to ride with or trails to ride around here, so if anyone's got ideas, let me know. i started riding xc about 4 years ago, and last year started getting into more dh stuff, although i suck terribly at it. anyway, if anyone knows any good trails up here around portland, let me know!

flydi007

Chimp
Feb 16, 2005
asleep at my desk
I have been doing xc for about 4 years, but last year i got into dh. i am going to be getting a new bike (Yay!) a santa cruz heckler. i like dh, but i kinda wanted a bike that would allow me to still do some xc and some dh type stuff. i like to do drops, though i am still learning and i want to get into dirt jumping too. i basically love it all

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Hi there! I'm just down the valley in Corvallis. Two of my very good friends just moved to Portland so I'm sure I'll be doing more riding in that area. Me and my friends ride both DH and XC. I'll let you know when I'm in the area next and maybe we can meet up!

flydi007

Chimp
Feb 16, 2005
asleep at my desk
DH Diva said:
Hi there! I'm just down the valley in Corvallis. Two of my very good friends just moved to Portland so I'm sure I'll be doing more riding in that area. Me and my friends ride both DH and XC. I'll let you know when I'm in the area next and maybe we can meet up!

That would be awesome! it would definitely be fun to have some new people to ride with besides my husband- not that riding with him is bad, hehe. btw- i actually used to go to school in corvallis