Quantcast

NEW Tomac 4x Bike

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
To me it just seems like the haters on here just don't like the way the frame looks. Like Dylan Dean said, it isn't one of the cookie cutter frames out there. It is something different.

:clapping: Tomac

SPDR

Monkey
Apr 21, 2006
Engerland
To me it just seems like the haters on here just don't like the way the frame looks. Like Dylan Dean said, it isn't one of the cookie cutter frames out there. It is something different.
SO?

There's no justification for making a frame that ugly; even a prototype to test the angles shouldn't look that bad!

What is wrong with drawing with drawing pretty much a straight line from the head tube to the dropouts, putting the top tube along that then lifting it an inch? That'd make a perfectly proportioned frame.

As for that down tube . . . . . .

:poster_oops:

straight out of 1999

I'm with the haters on this one - I don't care how it rides, that thing will really badly affect the brand if it's not altered. Shouldn't have been released on a web forum . . . .

beaverbiker

Monkey
Feb 5, 2003
Santa Clara
Man, if I owned a company and/or was designing something for a company, there's no way I would ever post pictures of early stage prototypes on the internet. That's an easy way to sway public opinion in a direction you don't want it to go. It makes sense for someone doing a garage build bike trying to get ideas, but come on. Hire good engineers instead of industrial designers and you won't have to rely on ridemonkey to help you build a decent hardtail.