Quantcast

New Toy

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
DBR X6 RIDER said:
Not that you need it, but you have my approval.:cool::thumb:
Thanks DBR I thought I might have to send it back, and after 2 rides I really like it. Now that you have approved it I'm good woo hoo....:D :dancing: :evil:

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
RhinofromWA said:
That is a nice rig.

What spring rate does 2:1 yield for you?

I am a BIG guy so 2:1 is GREAT! :D
Hi Kev :wave: I have a 350lb Ti spring on it right now at 6" of travel. The shaft bushing and seal are very tight right now and from what I have been told it will take about 10 more hours to get it to free up all the way. By this time next week I will decide to stay with the 350 or drop down to a 300lb Ti spring. I weigh about 220lbs. All I can say is the bike is awesome and it isn't broken in enough to work right. Taking it to Galbraith this Sunday. Oh and it weighs about 31lbs maybe 32.:evil:

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Skookum said:
Nice bikey, you'll have alot more fun with that thing at Galby than with the ole Cannondale.:)
It was, it was :dancing: :dancing: Climbs better, decends better, corners better, jumps better and overall I feel much more comfortable, confident and relaxed on this bike. And that is with it sprung about 50lbs to high, gonna drop the 350 Ti spring down to a 300 Ti spring. Me = Very pleased