Quantcast

New video from last tuesday

acair422

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
thanks for the positive feedback we're hoping to put together a longer vid by the end of the season (which for me is end of aug) which will be comprised primarily of natural trails because everyone knows about dominion, alpine, tempest etc but when was the last time utah was ridden, or slayer, stalker, etc etc so get out there and get on some of diablo's "hidden gems"

acair422

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
definitely do, if you go down the fire road towards the step-up go past the step up and look left you'll see a little path headed towards the woods, its a real fun section loose and steep with plenty o **** in the way

Instigatr

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
New Milford, NJ
definitely do, if you go down the fire road towards the step-up go past the step up and look left you'll see a little path headed towards the woods, its a real fun section loose and steep with plenty o **** in the way
I have bought it in that little section ( before it connects with Ripper) too many times...

2000cx

Chimp
Nov 21, 2005
Philly...
I have bought it in that little section ( before it connects with Ripper) too many times...
GREAT :) We are all running 6" bikes so we have been slowly exploring the natural DH trails. So far we have been down Triple Drop, Dirt Merchant, over to Tempest, and hit Crap Chute from the step up down. Will be nice to add yet another option to the list. The place is truly awesome.

tree hugger

Monkey
Jul 18, 2007
thanks for the positive feedback we're hoping to put together a longer vid by the end of the season (which for me is end of aug) which will be comprised primarily of natural trails because everyone knows about dominion, alpine, tempest etc but when was the last time utah was ridden, or slayer, stalker, etc etc so get out there and get on some of diablo's "hidden gems"

Thank you! Diablo should pay you guys for doing this. Say "diablo" to anyone outside the area and they think of three big table tops, berms and a couple wall rides. your video will be so much more interesting than anything out there today.

acair422

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
dennis idk wat meds they got you on but idk what that means....and yea the whole point is to avoid things like alpine and dominion, which is all thats been pasted all over the internet hopefully by summers end we'll put something a little more extensive together

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
dennis idk wat meds they got you on but idk what that means....and yea the whole point is to avoid things like alpine and dominion, which is all thats been pasted all over the internet hopefully by summers end we'll put something a little more extensive together
let me git up in dem videos girl!

p.s. not sure if ill even be able to ride now... might need to go under the knife! but hopefully not.

acair422

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
well if you dont got surgery u kno u got a spot in the vid, we'll get u doin somethin narly (foot out of course)haha