Quantcast

New woman, New hobby

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I havent been on here in a while and I sure I wasnt missed but I am sure there was alot of trash talking while I was gone for a bit.

picked up a new girl in the last few months and started skydiving quite a bit. I have about 4 more jumps to get my card and we will be jumping all over the place.

I am heading up for my last formal retirement board in fort lewis this month and will soon be officially retired. soon as that hits I am off on a world tour via motorcycle, Mt. bike and alot of skydives all over the place.

did I miss anything while I was gone?

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
Not to be captain obvious here but are you retiring as a fire fighter? I too aim to retire young and mountain bike my days away. :D

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
gonefirefightin = BAMF

I have nothing but respect for fire fighters, EMT's, cops (the ones who work by the motto "Protect and Serve", like manimal) and military personnel. They do a great service for a lot of people and are largely underpaid and undervalued for what they do.

My hat goes off to you this Labor Day. :clapping:

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I dig the Flava Flav watches too.
yeah I dig the "flava flav watches too" we are in the process of getting smaller digital with analog face altimeters, the old school ones are used and work great for back ups but the new ones will be very comfortable and have audible tones that go to the headphones in your helmet at your 6 and 5 thousand foot canopie deployment elevations