Quantcast

New World Premier in Renton

huckerAJ

Monkey
Aug 8, 2002
October 20th is the date. Doors open at 5pm. Show starts jsut after 7pm. It is going to be next door to g.h.y. bikes headquarters at D.C.'s Bar and Grill. That means 21 and older. Sorry kiddies. For more info go to Go Huck Yourself.com

huckerAJ

Monkey
Aug 8, 2002
You can still come down and get 20% off anything in the store. AND I will sell NWD videos to under 21 with valid I.D. for $20 inlcuding tax. Prebook only.

huckerAJ

Monkey
Aug 8, 2002
We love the younger riders and RMC. This just gives us a chance to have something right next to the shop. Unfortunately they are not set up for minors. Come down anyway. Specials and such at the store.

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
We love the younger riders and RMC. This just gives us a chance to have something right next to the shop. Unfortunately they are not set up for minors. Come down anyway. Specials and such at the store.
to far + no movie = no way.

Sorry, but I work at a shop anyhow...the specials dont matter for me anyhow. :imstupid:

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
Well, I was planning on going to the NWD premiere on the 20th, but since it's 21 and over I'll probably just end up consuming massive amounts of alcohol and driving around the inner city to provoke homeless people.

ICE

Chimp
Jun 5, 2006
For all you underagers, there will be a NWD premiere at Mount Baker Theater in b'ham on October 17th. Tickets are 8 bucks, and all profits go to bike club up here. It is a sic place to catch a bike movie, huge screen, tons of swag, and of course beer for the 21 and over crowd. Come represent Seatown...

Oh yeah, and Paul B. will be riding, fishing, drinking and viewing while he is here.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Paul B. will be drinking and he's not 21 yet...oh, the irony! :cheers:

If I'm not riding somewhere far away on that day, I'll be at the grom-free premier. Since my rig is very down (if not out) at the moment, the odds are favorable of me watching NWD8 and talking the grown-up talk.

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
For all you underagers, there will be a NWD premiere at Mount Baker Theater in b'ham on October 17th. Tickets are 8 bucks, and all profits go to bike club up here. It is a sic place to catch a bike movie, huge screen, tons of swag, and of course beer for the 21 and over crowd. Come represent Seatown...

Oh yeah, and Paul B. will be riding, fishing, drinking and viewing while he is here.
I shall be there.
since I'm 16 :-/

huckerAJ

Monkey
Aug 8, 2002
Some killer new stuff for the premier has showed up. A frame from Eastern bikes, some Xpedo pedals that are sweet, Pro-Tec gear and a bunch of other swag for the raffle. Dont forget!!! this weekend at go huck yourself

Attachments

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
Well the premier at Bellingham was sick.

To bad I didnt get anything though :-/
hah, but the movie was awsome!

huckerAJ

Monkey
Aug 8, 2002
Just a quick reminder....Saturday ALL DAY...12-7....20% OFF everything in the shop AND 15% off all special orders.

and of course

New World Disorder 8 is going to be Premiered at the shop at 7:00

carbuncle

Monkey
Dec 2, 2004
Edmonds, WA
Better than getting kicked in the nuts. Andreu Lacondegui and Lenosky's segments are pretty spectacular, the rest are pretty cool. Schley...mmm...yeah, not so much.