Quantcast

***New Years Eve GMT***

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Fedex no deliver wheel for floatwheel and it's a very important part. It's like 50% of it. So I'm 3d printing some custom fender deletes for the floatwheel and tuning the new printer.

edit: It's delivered in two parts for home assembly due to some patent nonsense.

edit edit: By patent nonsense I mean floatwheel is essentially having their way in an alley with onewheel's patent.

Last edited:

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Z binding issues seem to be resolved on printer. Install flex couplers and bearing delete, pretty standard fixes. A few very minor stringing issues to be fixed by installing second revision of parts cooling duct. I can't complain for what you get for $300. SV06 Plus is the printer.

z.jpg

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
stalling on building the new frame until I can get all of the parts, just in case a MTB ride breaks out. Need to get a shock but I think I just have to suck it up and test for fit, then return if it doesn't, rather than trying to see if I can get accurate dimensions. May try to get a road ride in today as it is finally dry enough, even if a bit cold.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Just me and the youngest hanging out tonight. He wanted burgers and I will cook some burgers. Need to make sure the meat remains juicy. I have champagne and wine but not in the mood so I will have a beer shortly.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Seems to be something loose inside the void of the new road fork on my new build that rattles. Need to disconnect the front hose to pull it all apart. Kill me now. Might wait until I can check this week with the company on what warrantying the Enve fork will require.

1450ft of vert required to pass 550,000ft for the year, so that might be a quick spin on the SS on the road again or a fatty ride.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. FTS from having nonstop family (Wifey's and mine) the whole time off has peaked. I get to turn my work computer on tomorrow for the first time since last Friday, so that should be fun...
Grocery shopping today.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Here. FTS from having nonstop family (Wifey's and mine) the whole time off has peaked. I get to turn my work computer on tomorrow for the first time since last Friday, so that should be fun...
Grocery shopping today.
Tomorrow is NYD and a holiday, wait until Tuesday.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I am Vinz, Vinz Clortho, Keymaster of Gozer. Volguus Zildrohar, Lord of the Sebouillia. Are you the Gatekeeper?

Today's date is 123123, HA!

Made potatoes obrien from scratch with fresh peppers and onion, maple carmelized bacon, fried eggs, and mango juice with a cappuccino.

Tenants are moving out of the river house in PDX, going to start working on that to sell this next week. Needs a few little things done but not much.

In other news,

Coastal storm surge has been pummeling the coast, lost a few arches and sedimentary formations this week around these parts.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Up before 5 cause I was hot. It was 64* in the bedroom. :rolleyes:

So up I went to run some errands. Mini-chainsaw acquired for bucking up brush, dado set acquired for making some built-ins. Got some work ahead of me.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Asthma continues to work its mojo. FTS.

Time to do a few things around the house, clean a couple cars, drink a few beers this afternoon and then be in bed around 10. Far more excited for a good day off than woohoo party time at midnight.

Last edited:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
One last ride for the year. Found the limit of studded tires a few times.
Celebrated with a cranberry chocolate bun.
No celebration planned, unless eating 5 kinds of cheeses can be called a celebration?

Last edited:

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Back to hang with you fine folks.
Was super stressful before the holidays, but I had a couple of really quiet days visiting my mom. They were especially quiet as there was no stable 4G network (which normally is full strength), so no e-mail checking or RM peeping for me. :wacko:

See you on the other side...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Germ tube back to Denver. Doors closing soon

then it shall be 5 days straight of working somewhat hard. I am not used to such cruel and unusual treatment

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Both of my local coffee shops are closed today so I’m not gonna be happy. I walked to one of them because I thought it might be open and all I got was more pain in my hip. Hopefully this doesn’t translate into more back pain.

2023 can fuck off. Not that 2024 will be much different.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I have at least 5 kinds of cheeses.

Took the kids to see Wonka along with my parents. Twas entertaining. Went to the historic Colonial Theater. Nice old fashioned theater, sat in the balcony where they have the historic marker as this was the theater where the original Blob movie was filmed.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I did not need that two pound bag of Whole Foods tater tots, yet somehow it found its way home with me. Wife ain't complaining. Her fault anyway for sending me to the grocery store hungry.

If I am awake at 9:15 tonight on this New Year's Eve, I'll be very disappointed.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I did not need that two pound bag of Whole Foods tater tots, yet somehow it found its way home with me. Wife ain't complaining. Her fault anyway for sending me to the grocery store hungry.

If I am awake at 9:15 tonight on this New Year's Eve, I'll be very disappointed.
i like my tater tots lightly salted...cooked dark....dipped in bbq sauce...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Fedex no deliver wheel for floatwheel and it's a very important part. It's like 50% of it. So I'm 3d printing some custom fender deletes for the floatwheel and tuning the new printer.

edit: It's delivered in two parts for home assembly due to some patent nonsense.

edit edit: By patent nonsense I mean floatwheel is essentially having their way in an alley with onewheel's patent.

If you are like the floatwheel bros here I assume you plan on wearing a moto full face with full moto armor strapped to the outside of your clothing and a bluetooth speaker playing shitty music loudly.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
If you are like the floatwheel bros here I assume you plan on wearing a moto full face with full moto armor strapped to the outside of your clothing and a bluetooth speaker playing shitty music loudly.
He's Florida man. Flip flips, stone wash cutoffs, and a Dale shirt

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
You are confusing us with the Electric Uni Cycle (EUC) people.