Quantcast

***New Years Eve GMT***

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
I am dreading tonight. It is a War Zone,you heard me,fucking Guns and Fireworks till 4am. I can sleep right through it,but not my Dogs. Last year I brought them with Pa in bed,to no avail. I dont know what else todo? I Crank up Stevie,Blues,fuck everyone!

Avy

Fucking 10” Woofer Blasten right back at them. Neighbors won’t like it,but,I am not going through that again. How about LittleFeat,yes,Jaco,Buddy,Alice in Chains,yes please. Fucking Cunts have no idea what Avy has for your enjoyment. You know,I might start with my Sexy Ms.Crow. Why, with the Lance thread,it seems right. Fuck Lance. Fuck everything,happy fucking New Year.

Avy

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Walked home early. Got bored making drinks and keeping track of drunk people. Patriots fans are intolerable. Not a good mix with Yinzer/Steelers fans. Happy new years my friends.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I am dreading tonight. It is a War Zone,you heard me,fucking Guns and Fireworks till 4am. I can sleep right through it,but not my Dogs. Last year I brought them with Pa in bed,to no avail. I dont know what else todo? I Crank up Stevie,Blues,fuck everyone!

Avy

Fucking 10” Woofer Blasten right back at them. Neighbors won’t like it,but,I am not going through that again. How about LittleFeat,yes,Jaco,Buddy,Alice in Chains,yes please. Fucking Cunts have no idea what Avy has for your enjoyment. You know,I might start with my Sexy Ms.Crow. Why, with the Lance thread,it seems right. Fuck Lance. Fuck everything,happy fucking New Year.

Avy
The more of your posts I read, the more I like ya. Happy new year, Avy!

And happy new year to the rest of you fuckers, too.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
made it past midnight

because of the Pacific to Mountain time change no doubt :D

finished watching Bourne Identity, which I'd started on my flight. a lovely movie that is.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009

Avy

Avy
You need more power and size!
1704101448862.png

And this for the mid/treble-
1704102317033.png

Last edited:

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
You need more power and size!
View attachment 205815

And this for the mid/treble-
“The Hitch Hiker’s Guide to the Galaxy notes that Disaster Area, a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the Galaxy, but in fact the loudest noise of any kind at all. Regular concert-goers judge that the best sound balance is usually to be heard from within large concrete bunkers some thirty-seven miles from the stage, whilst the musicians themselves play their instruments by remote control from within a heavily insulated spaceship which stays in orbit around the planet – or more frequently around a completely different planet.
Their songs are on the whole very simple and mostly follow the familiar theme of boy-being meets girl-being beneath a silvery moon, which then explodes for no adequately explored reason.
Many worlds have now banned their act altogether, sometimes for artistic reasons, but most commonly because the band’s public address system contravenes local strategic arms limitation treaties.
This has not, however, stopped their earnings from pushing back the boundaries of pure hypermathematics, and their chief research accountant has recently been appointed Professor of Neomathematics at the University of Maximegalon, in recognition of both his General and Special Theories of Disaster Area Tax Returns, in which he proves that the whole fabric of the space-time continuum is not merely curved, it is in fact totally bent.”