Quantcast

New Yeti DH @ Snowmass?

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
This is a excerpt from a story that jared graves did for farkin.net

"For a few random notes I have only a few interesting things to talk about, firstly is the much anticipated all new totally different new Yeti DH rig, while I cant say anything about it as its still pretty hush hush, I can say one word…WOW! This thing is crazy and will no doubt be getting a lot of attention and yes, it rides unbelievably well. I couldn’t stop smiling on my first test and despite being told by the guys at Yeti not to take it too hard, I found myself going flat out by run 2, the thing just wants to be ridden hard. Sorry guys. "

it's thge mini feature on the main page, called "Jared's snowMASS-IVE Update " it's towards the end of the article

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
The bike might have made an "appearance" at the Snowmass National, but it was still being kept tightly under wraps... meaning it had some kind of crazy shroud thing covering it so no on ecould peep the technology. Rumour has it that Graves may be sporting one at the Durango Natty, but the official word from the Yeti crew is that "...there is still a lot of testing to be done..."

biker3

Turbo Monkey
at blast the mass but the mainframe was covered. All I saw were elevated chainstays giving me the idea of a asx/singlepivot swinglink design. I could be totally wrong but that is what I saw Graves on and I asked the yeti mechanic about it on a lift and he said its hush hush but it looks like it will be ready in late 05 for release.