Quantcast

Newish Honda G-Cross racers

sirbikealot

Monkey
Sep 19, 2001
Dundas,ON,CAN
Both Greg Minnaar (RSA) who is the reigning World Cup Champion, and Matti Lehikoinen (FIN), World #11, return to the team. Additionally, 23 Degrees will be sponsoring two junior development riders on the World Cup circuit, Junya Nagata (JPN) and Ruben Garcia (ESP), both of whom are reigning national junior champions.

Full article here:
http://www.dropmachine.com/news/news.php?action=fullnews&id=246

Nagata has been on the bike for at least a year but garcia rode a 223 last year for 23 degrees.
Good to see some more riders on these bikes, even better that its at the junior level.

acair422

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
ehh no offense to junya but he doesn't look THAT fast (i mean i'm sure he's much much much faster then me) but he didn't exactly blow me away

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
acair422 said:
ehh no offense to junya but he doesn't look THAT fast (i mean i'm sure he's much much much faster then me) but he didn't exactly blow me away
Videos are never a good indicator of speed, but he didn't really impress me either. But if he's a jr. national champ I guess he must be fast.

May 12, 2005
roanoke va
Dropmachine: "Both Greg Minnaar (RSA) who is the reigning World Cup Champion, and Matti Lehikoinen (FIN), World #11, return to the team"

i thought Minnaar was on cannondale for 06?

...well shucks!