Quantcast

News flash!! Hummers suck gas...

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
my friends and I were joking about this while loading up my Jeep Cherokee for Moab last week...

I think vehicles should be given based on need. Since we were taking my Jeep into psuedo-backcountry on this trip and ran out of room, well, I think someone should give me a hummer!

slein

Monkey
Jul 21, 2002
CANADA
well, at least you can adjust the tire pressure accurately. i think they should be puttin 110 psi in the ****ers to get better mileage LANCE ARMSTRONG style.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
hummers are friggin awesome...................when used for their intended purpose. i had an absolute blast in the marine corps humvee school; driving through water up to the windshield, super steep off camber gorge crossings, launching dunes.....

but when i see them all prettied up driving around the city.....makes me want to key it!

any of you military monkeys that have ridden/driven them: why are there always a plethora ***big word points*** of 90 degree angles inside the hummer? i was always afraid to wreck in one because i knew i'd be stabbed by one of the many sharp edges surrounding the "cockpit".

one good note: marine corps hummers have an added bonus on the freeway at speeds over 50mph: they become excellent massage vehicles due to the many different vibrations:D

Ranger

Swift, Silent, Deadly!
Aug 16, 2001
Y'all can't see me...
Servus.

Originally posted by Serial Midget
....but when gas pushes $2.00 a gallon... yikes - I have 2 18 gallon tanks. :eek: :dead: :eek:
You will forgive me if I have no pity.

1 gallon = 3.79 l

1 liter of Unleaded = €1.08

€1.08 = $1.24

$1.24 x 3.79 = $4,70

Call me when your gallon costs that much.