Quantcast

next season too far away

SteezyWeezy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2006
portland, oregon
o for sure, im gonna hit every race this season i can. lol,im watching on of ur guy's helmet cams in whistler, its pretty tight, you guys make some good vids

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
yeah, were going up to whistler on memorial weekend in may again, I hope to make it to huckfest if my collar bone heals in time... its not lookin too good at the moment

sad panda

Monkey
May 5, 2005
Next season is toooo far.
What about the Stevens race, that's probably going on again right?

P.S. $2 race at Silver this weekend. *Chainless* top to bottom, winner takes the entry cash.

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
Where have all the races gone? I freakin move out here and I swear I was able to race more when I lived in IL.

I know there's always alot in B.C. but would like to find some stuff in other places like WA, OR, ID. If you guys have any info I'd love some.

And yes next season is to far away!

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
uhm

www.skibowl.com is the mt hood series
Im not sure where the info on beacon is, I don't even know if they are having it again this year cause a local shop hosted it

there is an island series: port alberni,nanaimo and victoria but i dont have info on that

Garrett 0 P

Monkey
Sep 10, 2006
sammamish
Where have all the races gone? I freakin move out here and I swear I was able to race more when I lived in IL.

I know there's always alot in B.C. but would like to find some stuff in other places like WA, OR, ID. If you guys have any info I'd love some.

And yes next season is to far away!

WIM series got owned. theres no more