Quantcast

nfcc help

Oct 23, 2008
Adelaide, Australia
I find doing them into foam feels completely different to doing them on dirt imo. The way I learn't them was by going to a skate park and just jumping out of a fly out quater and jumping over the frame and landing next to the bike. I then tried to do little no footers and bring my feet above the frame. Once i got this i tried to lift them up and move them to the side untill i was eventually getting them over and then back over the frame. Keep doing this and don't worry about landing on pedals yet. Once you get reall comfortable with this go down to your local trick jump and use this technique. It is more important now that you get your feet onto the pedals. Its basically just building up confidence. One of the major things that helped me get them good on dirt was jumping in their air, and pushing the bike down and then kicking so you have good leg room. When your ready to get back on you squeeze the back break and the bike will lift towards you and your set to land. It's all really just trial and error.

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
Honestly, try them in bunnyhops. You won't get them extended, but you will get used to the motion of jumping, tucking and throwing your feet, and then bringing them back and finding the pedals. I started doing them on taller DJs with short gaps after that, a good concrete hip while riding street, pyramids, and eventually box jumps.