Quantcast

NFL: Broncos vs Bears

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
If someone -- at least the Special Teams coach -- isn't fired this week on the Broncos, I'm gonna be fvcking pissed!! :disgust1::dead::banghead:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
They're winning the game, sure, but there have been serious issues all season in all aspects, particularly special teams, and they're 5-5.

And the two squib kick offs, just dumb.
Rex Grossman makes any opposing team look good.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Rex Grossman makes any opposing team look good.
And Devon Hester is the career killer... TWO TDs on returns in this game? Inexcusable that he even had the chance the first time. Second opportunity? YOU'RE FIRED!

And now, a blocked punt... Denver Punter is instructed to punt where there's no protection? Just dumb.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
someone needs to be fired. I would even go so far as to say maybe an entire coaching staff change. The key players are all young enough for a re-build to create a dynasty-ish team.

(Except Champ Bailey :()

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
Bears rocked. The only way for them to win is to let hester run the kickoffs back. That way grossman doesn't have to touch the ball.

When he kneeled on the final play, who else thought he dropped the ball?

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Chicago ought to give Devon Hester a shot at QB. He can't possibly be worse that Grossman, and he was so good in today's game that you've got to figure he's at least half god.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Fortunately the Chargers were laying the smackdown on Baltimore, so the national broadcast switched over to this game for the final six minutes plus overtime. :thumb: Hell of a finish for the Bears.