Quantcast

NFL playoff prediction thread

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
I Are Baboon said:
Me, Mike, and Westy are the only ones to pick both games correctly. :)
Good on us and I like Pittsburgh to win in Detroit. Of course that is more my heart than my head. I expect Seattle to jump out early and the Steelers will have to pull it together down the stretch. They may not even cover if the current line stands.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Joey who? Steelers bout to get spanked, by the best team in the NFL. The next Superbowl champs. The Seattle Seahawks by 14, it's a lock.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Mike B. said:
Good on us and I like Pittsburgh to win in Detroit. Of course that is more my heart than my head. I expect Seattle to jump out early and the Steelers will have to pull it together down the stretch. They may not even cover if the current line stands.
It is a coin toss for me. Seattle has played well all year but still had a weak record all the way to this point. The playoffs become easy when you start off with the Redskins and then take the NFC title against a team who is playing their 4th string running game.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I picked Pittsburgh by 4 in another thread (or maybe it was 6?). But hey, I don't care who wins. I just want to see a good game. And dammit, I have about 30 cold beers waiting for me for Sunday. :)

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I am partying my ass off for the game here in pgh...i think we will burn the city down if they win...

hell i think we will burn the city down if they lose.

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
GO SEAHAWKS!!!
Oh yea i think all bus routes in the red zonewill be cancelled and Mr. Porter could possibly get run over by a MACK while trying to meet Hassleback or the league MVP "Alexander the Great" and the Seafence will be present oh yea you can bet on it. Mostly I think this will be a very memorable game on several levels........Good luck gentlemen and play ball!:evil: