Quantcast

Nicest BMXTB?

sama1ter

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
The OC
You be the judge.
I love working at a bikeshop by the way, highly recommended if you have the time.

Nicolai BMXTB(Sanjay's Old frame-Horizontal drop outs, and i think custom geometry)*Sherman Flick(Camo Firefly 20mm in the mail)*Easton MG60 Stem*Azonic Doublewall Bars*Sram x.7 Gripshift*Shimano XT 4 Piston Disk Brakes*Mavic D321/Bulb Front*Mavic D321/XT Rear*Saint Cranks*MRP Slalom Type 2 Guide w. Black Rollers*Sram x.7 Derailer*Sram 970 11-32 Cassette*Control Tech Seatpost*Haro Mirra Pro Seat*Tioga Factory DH 2.1R/2.3F*Diamond Back Bigfoot Pedals*Michlen Ti Reinforced Tubes*

Sherman Firefly Camo T/A in the mail, to lighten things up, and stiffen the front as well.

I'm 6'3, thats why the stem/seat post seem so large

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/pbpic256930.jpg

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
sama1ter said:
You be the judge.
I love working at a bikeshop by the way, highly recommended if you have the time.

Nicolai BMXTB(Sanjay's Old frame-Horizontal drop outs, and i think custom geometry)*Sherman Flick(Camo Firefly 20mm in the mail)*Easton MG60 Stem*Azonic Doublewall Bars*Sram x.7 Gripshift*Shimano XT 4 Piston Disk Brakes*Mavic D321/Bulb Front*Mavic D321/XT Rear*Saint Cranks*MRP Slalom Type 2 Guide w. Black Rollers*Sram x.7 Derailer*Sram 970 11-32 Cassette*Control Tech Seatpost*Haro Mirra Pro Seat*Tioga Factory DH 2.1R/2.3F*Diamond Back Bigfoot Pedals*Michlen Ti Reinforced Tubes*

Sherman Firefly Camo T/A in the mail, to lighten things up, and stiffen the front as well.

I'm 6'3, thats why the stem/seat post seem so large

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/pbpic256930.jpg
:redX::redX::redX::redX::redX::redX::redX::redX::redX::redX::redX::redX:

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
You're 6'3" and you're riding that bike?? It felt tiny to me, and I'm 5'11"!

Then again, I'm used to a large...

MD

sama1ter

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
The OC
i dunno, its the only size bike ive ridden...never had the oppertunity to ride a large, and its not taht bad once you get used to it, i used to think it was wayy too small,b ut its not bad anymore...also, i just couldnt pass up the deal, so i took it.