Quantcast

Nico in NWD

al-irl

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
A, A
I've been searching round on youtube etc for the Nico Vouiloz section from one of the older New World Disorder movies. Can't seem to find it anywhere. Can any of you monkeys point me in the direction of a link to it.

al-irl

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
A, A
CHeers

the segment seems to be taken down from youtube. I've found links to it in a few places but when i follow them its been removed.

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
If your only going to buy one NWD movie, that's the one. Nico's segment is really good. Some real close up shots of him cornering on the front wheel through tight corners.

al-irl

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
A, A
i bought the movie years ago but its gone the way most of my dvds go and thats on loan to people so i've no idea who has it. Its unreall how steady his head is when he rides. The endo round the tight corner is really cool.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
The stoppie-turn on the switchback had me floored the first time I watched it, unreal

Racerx7734

Monkey
Mar 4, 2002
Hostile Sausage
Nico's segment in Smackdown is friggin amazing.....I think my daughter and I have watched that segment about 100 times......trying to learn a few things.

I'm an ass..........I was thinking of Fabien in Smackdown.......it's amazing.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
that's it...horrible quality, but beggars can't be choosers...nice find!

I thought the actual spelling was vouilloz...that's why I couldn't find it.

I think the alpha project clip has the same *awful* music...odd.

pelo

Monkey
Jun 11, 2007
...I think the alpha project clip has the same *awful* music...odd.

He... yea the music is not the best for that segment. Especially when nico is talking to the cameraguy, considering his accent and voice... :huh:

pelo

Monkey
Jun 11, 2007
I´m sure it would be just as competetive today. What do you guys think?

FarkinRyan

Monkey
Dec 15, 2003
Pemberton, BC
anyone have more info about this Movie?
Also has a lot of Karim Amour and a whole bunch of **** French dirt jumping. If I remember correctly my mate got his copy at a Borders bookshop (pretty sure you have those in the US).

But other than that, what Big Dan said, "New Noise" made by Push Films in 2001. It has some weird tagline as well like; 'A downhill motorcross film' or something equally out-there that is obviously the result of translating the cover into English by using babelfish.

EDIT - Buy it here Acadian