Quantcast

Nicolai in Germany

quadricolour

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Cambria, CA
Hey people, I will be travelling to Germany this month (Duesseldorf in particular), and I was wondering what the prices are like on Nicolai frames over there. I'm interested in a 2MXTB - would I end up paying the full retail price of 899 (OUCH!) Euro? Or are better deals available?

Thanks!

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
i d bet anything you d be better off buying it back in the US... last time i checked a manitou dorado SPV retailed at about 2800 euro... that might give you an idea about price differences...

nuts

UiUiUiUi

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2003
Berlin, Germany
hey partsy how was your trip?

for the nicolai thing. i don'T knowwhat the retail is in the US but probably not that low...

if you buy the frame for Export you can get it without the 16% salestax we have in germany which is already included in the 899 Euros.

maybe try some of the online shops in germany. eventually one of them will sell at a lower price.

i will try find some which sell nicolai, tomorrow.
its late and i am tired. hope thats fast enough for you.

cheers

quadricolour

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Cambria, CA
Originally posted by UiUiUiUi
hey partsy how was your trip?

for the nicolai thing. i don'T knowwhat the retail is in the US but probably not that low...

if you buy the frame for Export you can get it without the 16% salestax we have in germany which is already included in the 899 Euros.

maybe try some of the online shops in germany. eventually one of them will sell at a lower price.

i will try find some which sell nicolai, tomorrow.
its late and i am tired. hope thats fast enough for you.

cheers
That's certainly fast enough, thanks!

Monkey
Feb 28, 2002
Vail CO
Prices on Nicolai stuff have gone up a lot in the states due to the weakening of the dollar... you may be able to score a better deal over there.

UiUiUiUi

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2003
Berlin, Germany
Originally posted by quadricolour
Damn, 899 Euro is 1,086.73 USD. :(

Is that your bike? How do you like it? :drool:
where did you ge that exchange rate?

according to oanda.com 1100 usd is about 921 euros...

the price of 899 includes salestax which is 16% in germany.
if you buy for export you can buy the frame without salestax.

sorry i didnt find any onlineshops in germany who sell nicolai

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Originally posted by quadricolour
Damn, 899 Euro is 1,086.73 USD. :(

Is that your bike? How do you like it? :drool:
yeah it's mine...love it, I raced one all last season...I had a medium last year sold it and bought the large you see in the pic...the 2MX's run a little small for me...D