Quantcast

Nike 6.0

sama1ter

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
The OC
i've got Nike SB Dunks -- 2 pairs, i wear them exclusively when i ride, and they even come out for casual dress too. (i normally wear vans authentics).
by far the most comfortable skate shoe i've worn. loaded with tech so your feet feel good all day. the toe doesnt have much protection, but there is a lot of ankle padding, and they have good soles.
i'd suggest them.

Jan 21, 2006
Boone, NC
I ride the Nike SB Team Edition and they feel great to me. Great pedal grip and they have lasted me almost a year so far. The heel just got a rip in it a few days ago.

EDIT: They are very low on your ankle, so not very much support down there.

cencalballer

Chimp
Feb 22, 2007
rockin air insurgents here one of the most comfortable shoes ive ever had and look good compare to some of whats on the market

LeRoy

Monkey
Apr 11, 2002
Wellington - NZ
I'd rather buy from a company that came from skating or bikes. jmo. I have heard they are pretty comfortable though.
I was completely in that camp for my riding shoes until I bought a pair for wearing around after I caught the "asian sneaker worship" fever. After I blew out my last pair of Orchids I got on the bike with my 6.0s and have never loved a shoe more.

ebrider510

Monkey
Dec 7, 2006
Bay Area, CA
although the SB's and 6.0's look sick, i'd rather buy my shoes from a company that didn't just get into making skate/riding shoes to make more money..

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
I think I'll be rockin my authentic Vans til the day I die. Although, I did pick up some new school Vans the other day, "The Whip." It's a rad lookin shoe, but riding in them felt like riding somebody else's bike... guess that's what happens when you ride in the same style of shoe for 20+ years.

The Whip...

But, I'm stickin to these...

nugget

Monkey
Jul 4, 2006
somewhere near a town
Thanks guys..

Looks like I'm gonna retire my Loteks..
Last questions, how do Nike shoe size fit comapred to likes of Etnies or lotek?

Yeah! rocking the asian sneaker trend! :)

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
No cushion, no ankle support, no toe protection. Hardcore.
CRU he has finally realized the best way to roll!!!!! sockless to while you're at it. ive sworn by vans for like 8 years now,unparalelled grip, comfy nostalgic and classy. not many shoes you can pull that you can ride in then wear em wit a tux, (no sh!t, seen it done.) other than vans, adidas superskates, loteks, vans vans vans