Quantcast

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
WOW... I jsut watched the whole thing. I'm NEVER gonna talk to an officer. And after this, I have a feeling that all of Manimal's threads will be empty as well.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
You're looking at Los Angeles County. The same county that let a wreckless and dangerous manic-depressive drugged-up and alcoholic with multiple DUI's and drug possessions, Lindsey Lohan, basically serve like 1/10th of her total sentence and walk...
One of the things I saw that I thought was pretty strange was that L.A. county jail LOST inmates. As in, "We know they are still in the jail, but we don't know where." They would make announcements asking prisoner 12345 to please report to the nearest deputy.

Oh and the "lottery"! The lottery was grand... if you were in there for something minor like a traffic ticket or something like that they would have a lottery. If they called your prisoner number you got to go home, time served! Because they were so overcrowded they needed to move people through as soon as they could to make room for the next bus load.

And I found out that everyone in jail is innocent. They were all framed. :think:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Cool story...:) i mean not cool like i'd like to take that ride, but interesting. You should draft up a short story out of the entire experience.