Quantcast

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
I'm not sure anyone noticed but in the last second of the vid just before it ends, in the lower right corner, a girl goes down right in the water. It is pretty funny to watch.

And she's wearing a helmet cam to boot.

Last edited:

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
The ex-x games mtb discipline has been usurped by that.

Enduro Cross looks like a blast, but the course looked like it was not well thought out.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
No boobs = no care. X Games stopped being relevant when they introduced rules. Kinda like MMA. I bet they even pee test now, and none of those "athletes" are on welfare...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Makes me think of a 24 hour race I was at a few years ago. The top 3 men out of 60 entrants got cash prizes. The top 3 out of 3 female entrants got schwag, some lady in the audience went ape**** claiming inequality as the women did not get equivalent prizes. The race was funded wholly by entrance fees and each woman received prizes in excess of their fees. This wouldn't be a problem if all woman's sports were performed topless.

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
Makes me think of a 24 hour race I was at a few years ago. The top 3 men out of 60 entrants got cash prizes. The top 3 out of 3 female entrants got schwag, some lady in the audience went ape**** claiming inequality as the women did not get equivalent prizes. The race was funded wholly by entrance fees and each woman received prizes in excess of their fees. This wouldn't be a problem if all woman's sports were performed topless.
Well, YOU KNOW the top three men are going to need that dough to they take the top 3 women out to dinner after the race because the women will call the guys a cheapass if they don't pay for it!! :popcorn: