Quantcast

No First helmet

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
I'm sure if a SS agent saw him start to go down, they would just dive under him to cushion the blow.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Yeah, I can see where you guys are right. It makes it easier teaching bike safety classes to little kids when they say, well, the President doesn't have to wear a helmet.

If any of you choose not to wear a helmet, I could care less if you crack your empty melons on the sidewalk. However, most of you aren't riding on TV, despite the fact you think you should be, so therefore, you're not a visible role model.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Hitler never wore a helmet! Stalin never wore a helmet! See!!!! Do you see?!?!?!?!?!?! Make the connection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ggggaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
We need to start wrapping people in bubble wrap. Because you can trip and fall just walking down the street to Krispy Kremes and your head will assplode when it hits the ground. When the people fall wrapped in their bubble wrap force fields a spontaneous party will break out. Who doesn't like popping bubble wrap bubbles? When a real big ham beast hits the deck we'll need to have a block party because there will be spontaneous dancing in the streets to the rythmic popping of the fatties folds popping the bubble wrap while it tries to get up. There will be rainbows and unicorns too. And Smurfs. I ****ing love Smurfs.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
We need to start wrapping people in bubble wrap. Because you can trip and fall just walking down the street to Krispy Kremes and your head will assplode when it hits the ground. When the people fall wrapped in their bubble wrap force fields a spontaneous party will break out. Who doesn't like popping bubble wrap bubbles? When a real big ham beast hits the deck we'll need to have a block party because there will be spontaneous dancing in the streets to the rythmic popping of the fatties folds popping the bubble wrap while it tries to get up. There will be rainbows and unicorns too. And Smurfs. I ****ing love Smurfs.
pass whatever you are smoking this way plz.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
I nominate the Moff's post as Post of the Day!

will anyone second my motion?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I nominate the Moff's post as Post of the Day!

will anyone second my motion?
Second!
Although I think Dante's is in the running.
Who cares?? I do, dammit! I mean just think of what would happen if he crashes, hits his head, loses 95% of his mental capacity and becomes a drooling vegetable. He'd probably invade Iraq or something stupid like that...

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Better to see Obama in his cheap ass shoes on a cheap ass bike than having to look at this d!ck!!!!

I didn't like Bush much but one thing I did respect about him was his commitment to personal physical fitness, same as Obama. I'd have that bike in a heartbeat