Quantcast

**//No hump Thurnesday gmt_&&$#@@

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
Up at 2 drove to the license place to get in line at 3:20 first person was here at 2:00am.

My kid better pass, I am not doing this again.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Gah, time travel! Its Wednesday again!

Gotta head into the office for a bit, then it'll be ride night. Looking forward to the long weekend, for no other reason than its a long weekend.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
fucking sunrise at 5...5:30.....weird....

in brozeman....charging camera batteries....

someone sideswiped the rental at some point...

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
This thread title says Wednesday but it is in fact Thursday. And I actually had to stop and think for a second because every fucking day feels the same.

Wife and I are going to VT for the weekend to visit her cousin. I took tomorrow off from work and New Boss told me to make sure I cut out early today to get the long weekend started early. I'm like, ok, I don't get the logic, but I ain't gonna argue.

Six week vacation payout from the old job hit my bank account today. :panic:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
The winds of the past few days have really pissed off my Allergies. I woke up in the middle of the night in a allergy fit and had to do a nasal spray, luckily I passed right back out.

I need to pack my shit up in the camper. Ruth is riding in a competition this weekend and I am the groom ( manual labor guy). I must stock the camper with more beer...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Had a reasonably significant ejection from the bicycle last night. One of those drift left, understeer caught up with me and spit me into a tree on the right, which hooked a handlebar and threw me into a rock garden while doing Mach chicken sort of affairs.

My semi-professional opinion is five broken or bruised ribs and an elbow that oughta have sutures. I’m in enough pain that I’m not feeling any buzz from a single Norco, and I need to supplement with ibuprofen and a muscle relaxer to sit comfortably.

This is fine.

A60461D3-1660-4B39-B89E-A8B10CECEFB5.jpeg

55560A8C-24A2-45F7-B0A7-D798EA314CE8.jpeg

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Had a reasonably significant ejection from the bicycle last night. One of those drift left, understeer caught up with me and spit me into a tree on the right, which hooked a handlebar and threw me into a rock garden while doing Mach chicken sort of affairs.

My semi-professional opinion is five broken or bruised ribs and an elbow that oughta have sutures. I’m in enough pain that I’m not feeling any buzz from a single Norco, and I need to supplement with ibuprofen and a muscle relaxer to sit comfortably.

This is fine.

Yes, stitches required.

Where were you not riding fast overall?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
:wave:

Slept like shit.
my back and reflection are telling me a diet is in order.....a soft mattress makes it hell for me to sleep and get out of bed in the morning.....i just slide off the bed....

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are

This is fine.

the fact that I've seen almost this exact picture of you from at least three different occasions now really begs the question ....

have you ever considered shuffleboard?

:D

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
God damn my car just tried to strand me. Died 4 times during a short stretch.

Managed to limp to the local hardware store and pick up the tools I needed to pull the EGR. Stuck wide open. Close it up, unplugged, and reinstalled. Runs great now, minus the CEL light.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Round 3 of spring flowers going nuts in the front of the house. Removed a fence there two years ago and nothing grew. Most of these are "volunteers", I did not plant them.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
God damn my car just tried to strand me. Died 4 times during a short stretch.

Managed to limp to the local hardware store and pick up the tools I needed to pull the EGR. Stuck wide open. Close it up, unplugged, and reinstalled. Runs great now, minus the CEL light.
Is this the Honda?

I thought most cars these days performed virtual EGR functionality via variable valve timing. Keep the exhaust valves open later to pull in exhaust gasses on the intake stroke.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Is this the Honda?

I thought most cars these days performed virtual EGR functionality via variable valve timing. Keep the exhaust valves open later to pull in exhaust gasses on the intake stroke.
Yup. 2008 Fit.

No fancy tech like that, just has a good old fashioned valve sitting on top of the engine block. Got stuck open a few months back but I cleaned everything out real well and it was working fine until today. Too bad I need it for emissions testing, otherwise I'd yolo and block it off.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
need a second charger...
//////fancy:
https://f11photo.com/

else Walmart is on 7th Ave by I-90 ramp...

ETA: If you're looking for a hike...

Fairy Lake -- in the Bridgers, long drive / short "walk" to a beautiful lake, optional (more strenuous) hike up ridge to Sacajawea Peak

1593706118756.png

Lava Lake -- off 191 Hwy (i.e. route to Big Sky / West Yellowstone), easy access, fairly easy hike

1593706098618.png

Windy Pass -- off 191 Hwy (just before Big Sky), long approach drive but a relatively easy hike to Gallatin Crest (views of YNP/Paradise Valley/BS and a FS cabin to boot...)

1593706221599.png

1593706244532.png

Last edited:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
'nother day. 'nother dime bag.
more reading on the deck, resting and eating. yay.