Quantcast

No one has posted the Walmart stampede video???

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
dh girlie said:
Where was that anyway? I know it was somewhere in the south...sooo funny.

I don't know which one of the stampedes it was but one made the front cover of the local paper here. The ****ing ironic thing is the moron taking the picture of people getting trampled looked like he/she was blocking the entrance everyone was trying to get into. :rolleyes:

Get the **** out of the way stupid and maybe people would have somewhere to go!!!:mumble:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Salami said:
I don't know which one of the stampedes it was but one made the front cover of the local paper here. The ****ing ironic thing is the moron taking the picture of people getting trampled looked like he/she was blocking the entrance everyone was trying to get into. :rolleyes:

Get the **** out of the way stupid and maybe people would have somewhere to go!!!:mumble:
Oh come on...how could ONE picture taker possibly block all those people pushing and shoving...they were just acting like animals...hell it would take a lot more than a 29 dollar dvd player/vcr combo for me to push and shove and knock someone down...maybe a 19 dollar dvd player/vcr combo, but certainly not a 29 dollar dvd player/vcr combo...