Quantcast

No speak of SeaOtter?

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
"These shape-shifting otters are called "Kushtaka" or "Kooshdakhaa." The legend goes like this:

As you're walking through your village, or hunting in woods or fishing in the sea, a man or group of men approach you. These men look just like kinsmen, and you don't have a clue that they're really the Kushtaka. In some cases, these malevolent creatures appear when you're lost or injured, and claim that they intend to rescue you. However, they lead you deeper into the wilderness and either tear you into pieces, or turn you into a Kushtaka, which prevents your soul from being able to reincarnate."

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
"These shape-shifting otters are called "Kushtaka" or "Kooshdakhaa." The legend goes like this:

As you're walking through your village, or hunting in woods or fishing in the sea, a man or group of men approach you. These men look just like kinsmen, and you don't have a clue that they're really the Kushtaka. In some cases, these malevolent creatures appear when you're lost or injured, and claim that they intend to rescue you. However, they lead you deeper into the wilderness and either tear you into pieces, or turn you into a Kushtaka, which prevents your soul from being able to reincarnate."

Basically what happened here.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
And killing Russkies, of course!

I have seen one in the snake River, and come across still warm paw prints and dung. I am not ‘scared’ of them, (I have no frame of reference?) but the hair stood up on the back of my neck both times.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle