Quantcast

???!!!-noisy tuesday-!!!???

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
So the tree guys our neighbors hired arrived promptly at 8 and started cutting.

Couple meetings at work to get through, couple calls for various home repair things to make. Gotta schedule windshield replacement too. Then kiddo to football practice and then tacos.

Pretty hot still, but not too bad

Whatcha got?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Got my butt out of bed for an early ride. Now I have a nice relaxed day with plenty of time for a ride :-/ Cold Ay Eff outside, so a hot shower felt good. Now WFH which is cool.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
WHAT IT DO, POPTARTS! I ran five miles each of the past two days. Much slower than what I am used to but that was expected. It's nice to be back at it though. I'd sure love to do some pedaling but I need to wait another week. Sad!!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hallo ppls

Still in Coos Bay. Haven’t ventured upstairs yet. Air is so moist here

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning from the road! Today we have the joys of driving through Kansas and stopping at the Gateway Arch as we meander home from our epic adventures out west.

Also, SqEarl & I have been married 25 years today (together for 28 which is more than half of my life )

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The last time I drove through Kansas when I stopped for food 90% of the people I saw seemed to have some kind of birth defects or suffered from a mutilating injury. I half expected everyone to start chanting "one of us, one of us". Don't remember what little slice of hell I stopped in but it was super creepy.

Had to think it was all the result of exposure to pesticides and sticking limbs into moving combines.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Looking like some long Covid type symptoms are hanging around. I’m super tired (like tired with a cape).

Yesterday my building’s app based laundry system was glitching and I couldn’t get the washer to start. The laundry room was just remodeled (landlord added two ADU spaces) and now you have to stand outside in the sun while trying to get the laundry to work. After 30 minutes dealing with tech support and sweating my balls off, I finally went elsewhere and cut my work day short. Tech support kept saying “temporary connectivity issues” which means they know the app is garbage.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
The last time I drove through Kansas when I stopped for food 90% of the people I saw seemed to have some kind of birth defects or suffered from a mutilating injury. I half expected everyone to start chanting "one of us, one of us". Don't remember what little slice of hell I stopped in but it was super creepy.

Had to think it was all the result of exposure to pesticides and sticking limbs into moving combines.
Hayes? :D

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i would love a tstorm over this fucking peasoup humidity....

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Concrete guys were supposed to come out to start on our patio today, they ran into engineering issues with the city job they were on this morning. They'll be out tomorrow. I'm anxious to get our patio done and a bit bummed they didn't start today... but thankful they're being communicative about status.

Light rain here, on and off much of the afternoon. Why does Snoop Dogg carry an umbrella?

Fo'drizzle, bitches.