Quantcast

Norco Bikes

matt2991

penishead
Jun 12, 2006
What do u guys think of Norco bikes. I have heard from people they suck and have terrible components. then I have heard there really nice. Whats your opinion on them. Also whats there best hardcore FR/hardcore trail bike??

J

J5ive

For 07 they will have a few nice FR/Trail bikes.

The shore 1-
Rockshox Totem or 66- your choice.
Juicy 5
X9
Holzfella
E13

They also have a super blinged out norco 6. With full XO and fox 36.

wil_e123

Monkey
Jun 7, 2006
London, England
The only Norco i ever had was the 2002 Team DH and i managed to break the rear triangle on it, BUT: the bike was so stable at high speed it was crazy, and pretty short on the TT so pretty sweet for jumps, BB height was maybe a bit too high.

I tried a 2005 team dh and it felt so different, the bloke who was riding it was telling me how good it was at high speed, seemed real pleased with it, as was i...

J

J5ive

Oh, heres my 06 ride. I'm no pro, but I like it. Angles are good, weight is ok.

cadmus

Monkey
May 24, 2006
PNW
I just picked up a Norco a couple weeks ago and I love it. It was going to be an occasional ride because we have to earn our turns here, but it's worth the extra effort on the climb.

adurham

Monkey
Jun 9, 2005
I ride a 06 Shore and it is the funnest bike I have ever ridden. It is so stable at high speed. Every time I ride the bike I end up with a big grin. In my experience Norco bikes have been strong reliable and fun bikes.