Quantcast

North Shor Style Course At South Run REC JUMPS

poobah

Chimp
May 10, 2004
yeh guys
this park is lookin up real good we jus tneed to keep in touch with MORE and FCPA
and if someone could contact the bike lane and performance bike shop that would be awesoem

downy

Monkey
Dec 3, 2003
Annandale, VA
Originally posted by poobah
yeh guys
this park is lookin up real good we jus tneed to keep in touch with MORE and FCPA
and if someone could contact the bike lane and performance bike shop that would be awesoem
I don't think Perf would do anything normally, but since me, Sir_Crackien, urban_rider, letoyboy, mobius, SDH, and i think BFlash or sumthing like that all work at perf we just might be able to get something done.

poobah

Chimp
May 10, 2004
This is a good thing....

Andre,
We would definitely be interested in hearing your groups ideas. It is possibly something we could help support as a local business. Let me know about your ideas and what you have done already and what would you like from The Bike Lane?

Look forward to hearing more,
Anne Mader
The Bike Lane

In a message dated 5/23/2004 12:07:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time, aadamchak@cox.net writes:

phugger

Chimp
Jun 22, 2007
Cedar Rapids, IA
I know this is a really old thread...

But was wondering if this project ever got built? I was wondering because I'd like to add a little more variety to my riding. Been going to Wakefield and Fountainhead wayy too often these days.

grntdi

Chimp
Sep 17, 2008
I know I'm really late to the show, but I just moved down from Philly and looking for some diffrent things to ride on........so

Bueller.....

Bueller....