Quantcast

North shore stunts for free

philsthrills

Chimp
Apr 4, 2004
York, PA
I am getting rid of all my North Shore style stunts and ladder bridges. I am located in York, PA. Everything is torn down and ready to go. There are well over 100 feet of ladder bridges from 6 inches wide to 18 inches wide. There are skinnies from 1 inch wide to 5 inches wide. There is a 12 foot long teeter totter, a 4 foot high takeoff and/or landing ramp and an 18 inch high port-a-booter used for clearing guard rails and fences for retaining wall drops. I also have an enormous amount of lumber. This stuff is free to anyone who can pick it up.

Here are some pics of what some of the stuff (but not all of it) looked like while it was up. We have all of the supports to put it back up as well (up to 15 feet high!!!):

Attachments

philsthrills

Chimp
Apr 4, 2004
York, PA
There are aprox. 50 feet of bridges left. A lot of bridge supports are left (anything from 4 feet high to 15 feet high). Quite a bit of lumber, although that may be gone tomorrow morning. There are a bunch of railroad ties. Lastly, there are four walls that were going to be used as wall rides. All together, there is 28 feet of wall ride stock at 8 feet high.

Thanks again for the response and let me know if anyone wants the rest.

G-spot

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Chester,Va.
Hey SK6 you could take the trailer and load it up then fill the jeep up and I will help you set it up in your back yard ,then we can have some fun and practice!!!

Pi31412

Chimp
May 30, 2006
Dibs! Dibs! Dibs still works in my world sorta like "shotgun!". ;)

We have a trailer and can pick them up Tuesday or Wednesday. We'll definitely take the wallrides, remaining ladders, and lumber. They will be put to good use I assure you, and not just in someone's backyard. Mmm. :big plans:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Dibs! Dibs! Dibs still works in my world sorta like "shotgun!". ;)

We have a trailer and can pick them up Tuesday or Wednesday. We'll definitely take the wallrides, remaining ladders, and lumber. They will be put to good use I assure you, and not just in someone's backyard. Mmm. :big plans:
Wait, I have dibs first!:rant:

:ban:

:busted:

:D

Joking, go for it dude, but GET PICTURES!!!!!!

philsthrills

Chimp
Apr 4, 2004
York, PA
There are no ladders left. Here is what I have:

First of all, we still have the 4' ramp:

We have some spools:

We have 4x4's, 4x6's, 6x6's, and some other post lumber:

We have 2x4's, 2x6's, 2x8's and a few 2x10's:

We have 1x's and plywood:

We have support posts (I don't know why the people who took the bridges did not take the corresponding support posts - maybe they are putting them on the ground) and lots of other odds and ends:

We have lumber used for slats on top of the bridges (we still have a lot of this):

And we have the wall rides - again, you will need a flat bed trailer and at least five guys to move these - they are 8'x9', 8'x9', 8'x?', and 8'x?' - the ? is less than 8 feet. I know that if you are linking them up, there is over 26 feet of wall rides. They are super solid and heavy:

If you have an empty van, you might be able to fit most of the lumber and scraps in it. If you took the ramp, you could fit wood under and on top of it.

The wall rides will not go anywhere without a trailer and lots of hands.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
wow, thats a lot of stuff. I'm seriously tempted. too bad I didn't see this before the ladders were gone, or i'd be there! We're working on a spot here, that stuff would have been puuuuuuuuurfect!