Quantcast

Northeast Monkeyfest 2004, save the date

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I Are Baboon said:
You can mooch Echo's sausage (that just doesn't sound right :think: ) or you can join MBC, MMcG, P_O, tammy, and myself at the Pub Outback. :) I'm not packing food for Friday.
OK, sausages for lunch, Pub Outback for dinner :thumb:

MtnBikerNJ

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
jerrrrrsey
BikeGeek said:
Quit yer whining, I'm coming from DC. :p

What time do you plan on leaving on Friday?
from work in the early afternoon if possible. i'd like to beat some of the NYC weekend deserter traffic if I can. also depends on spincrazy...

Tweek

I Love Cheap Beer!
Looks like I'll be riding Echo's Blur this weekend. (At least it's better than mooching his sausage. :think: :blah: ) Santa Cruz was supposed to ship my new swingarm last Friday, but decided on sending it yesterday (Wed.) — despite the fact that they facked up my 1st one and I told 'em I really needed it by today. :rolleyes: I guess things could be worse, but I haven't been on my Superlight since the 24hrs of Dalton.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Tweek said:
Looks like I'll be riding Echo's Blur this weekend. (At least it's better than mooching his sausage. :think: :blah: ) Santa Cruz was supposed to ship my new swingarm last Friday, but decided on sending it yesterday (Wed.) — despite the fact that they facked up my 1st one and I told 'em I really needed it by today. :rolleyes: I guess things could be worse, but I haven't been on my Superlight since the 24hrs of Dalton.
And Echo will be SSing the entire week-end?? :cool:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Tweek said:
I wouldn't mind switching off. I love both of those bikes.
:drool:
Hummmm

Echo SS
Deyv SS
BikeGeek SS??

I think I will bring some light tires for the Chameleon... :evil:

MtnBikerNJ

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
jerrrrrsey
BikeGeek said:
If you're staying at the Burke Mtn campground, I'm not sure if they close the gates at night or not. I doubt it since I seem to remember seeing late check-in instructions posted at the gate. You can call 802.626.1390 to confirm.

I don't think NEGladerider has a curfew in place at his camp, so I'm sure you can "check-in" whenever. :D
so where is everyone staying? spincrazy and I will be getting there tomorrow evening. I think we'd rather camp with the rest of the crew, since its part of why we're going...

Deyv

Deyvil
Mar 26, 2002
Montreal
Car is full, picking up Squeak in a few hours at the airport, sleep for a few hours and then it is off to the kingdom trails woohooo!

see you tomorow guys.

Deyv

Deyvil
Mar 26, 2002
Montreal
Squeak just arrived in mtl last night and we are a few minutes away from driving a very full subaru to the fest!