Northeast Monkeyfest 2004, save the date

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
In case you missed the other thread....

Date: Friday, July 30 thru Sunday, August 1 2004
Place: Kingdom Trails, East Burke, Vermont

Put in on your calendars. It's early, but we wanted to get the dates out there. The Mt Snow NORBA's and Pedrofest are different weekends than this.

Some related links:

Monkeyfest 2003 picture thread

Kingdom Trails website

For those who have not ridden at Kingdom Trails, it is over 100 miles of some of the best XC riding the northeast has to offer. There are trails for every ability. The trails are well marked and maps are available. It's damn near impossible to get lost.

See you there. :cool:

Disclaimer: Ridemonkey.com does not sponsor this event. It's just a bunch of people getting together to ride. :D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by I Are Baboon
I'll sticky it when it gets a little closer, like after winter.

BOooooooooooo we want a recall election of your moderatorship.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Oh man, I had plans to ascend the Kilimanjaro and have a two week safari in Kenya... CANCELLED!!

Count me in! :thumb:

Deyv

Deyvil
Mar 26, 2002
Montreal
Last year's Monkeyfest was one of my best weekend riding. I can't wait for this year.

Hopefully more monkey can join this year.

I know for a fact that Squeak and Heidi are flying in just for the occasion :devil: :D

Attachments

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by Echo
Stosh will be there. If not I say we initiate a vote to ban him.
\

If I don't go this year I'll give up my right to post on RM.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Originally posted by stosh
Unless you live in Alaska.
Depends on your definition of "morning". If you define morning as "the sun rising" then that's different than if you define morning as "from midnight to noon". :monkey:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Stosh will be there. If not I say we initiate a vote to ban him.
He'll say he's gonna be there, then at the last minuite Stosh will tell you his gf's moms cousins puppy is gonna be in town and they have to go watch it pee on carpet.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by johnbryanpeters
I'm in.

We have heard this sh1t before. :rolleyes:
actually if you read the post I was replying to you'll see it was sarcastic.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Originally posted by Brian HCM#1
Stosh, don't even bother posting here, you know your not gonna make it.
Believe it or not, stosh doesn't always bail... he showed up at Plattekill one time and survived a couple runs with me, IanF, douglas, and ghettorigged... I think he'll make the 'fest.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Believe it or not, stosh doesn't always bail... he showed up at Plattekill one time and survived a couple runs with me, IanF, douglas, and ghettorigged... I think he'll make the 'fest.
I actually made it to platty 2x. I also made it to the races at MTN creek where me and Ian were the only 2 RM's there.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Is the plan for stosh to lead the pack? Cool. :D
I tried getting my IH on my rollers last night. I couldn't figure it out.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Is the plan for stosh to lead the pack? Cool. :D
Yes that is the plan. I think it should be sufficient punishment for missing last year. We will be performing a commando style raid on his home thursday night, hogtie and blind fold him, then extract him from his residence. Prison sex during the drive there and upon arrival give him a blanket party, beer and smoke him up, and then make him night ride Dead Moose Alley with him in front and us squealing like pigs behind him. Then we will drink more beer and build stunts........jdcamb

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Originally posted by stosh
I tried getting my IH on my rollers last night. I couldn't figure it out.
You probably need to adjust the wheelbase on the rollers, otherwise it's extremely sketchy. Also you will need some slick tires.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Originally posted by jdcamb
We will be performing a commando style raid on his home thursday night, hogtie and blind fold him, then extract him from his residence. Prison sex during the drive there and upon arrival give him a blanket party, beer and smoke him up, and then make him night ride Dead Moose Alley with him in front and us squealing like pigs behind him. Then we will drink more beer and build stunts........jdcamb
The usual.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
You probably need to adjust the wheelbase on the rollers, otherwise it's extremely sketchy. Also you will need some slick tires.
Yeah the rollers are spread way out... I've never used them before I got them for free. I thought I could at least try them with my pythons on.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
I'm just given the boy some sh*t, actually I hope he can make it this year.