Quantcast

NorthEastern University's Collegiate Finals This Weekend / Vertical Earth Blue Mtn

Jul 15, 2009
AllDayinPA
This weekend is Northeasterns's Collegiate Finals at Vertical Earth Gravity Park. It's also Rock to Fall, RibFest, and more. Should be an awesome Fall Festival weekend. There is also an open class DH race for everyone that is $15 bucks to register for. Awesome opportunity for all our season pass holders to race !! Weather looks great, camping will be available, and there's even a few circus rides for all the kids. Another great weekend at Blue Mountain !:cheers:

Mulestar

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2007
in the dirt
Collegiate racing in the northeast is sick! Our venues are a joke compared to Blue, Highland, Whiteface, etc...

Remind me to go to grad school somewhere cool.

Schneidie

Chimp
Apr 24, 2010
New England
What course will you guys be running? I was down there for the gravity east race this weekend, and it was really fun. I'll be back this weekend for the collegiate race.

Hoping the booter will be on the course. It was super fun last weekend.

Jul 15, 2009
AllDayinPA
Course will be jambalaya to OCS to World Cup Grass to the booter. Just a heads up if you don't have a seasons pass you still need a lift ticket. But still its a good deal I hope for everyone. i'll have some prizes for the podium too. :D

NY_Star

Turbo Monkey
Saturday night update: XC went down, but no one cares. In A Dual UVM's Cody Wilkens took the win of UVM heavy hitter Santos. In B dual, I dont know, and C oh well. DH track is looking sick, Dan has put up some prises for faster DH man and woman so expect it to be going down tomorrow on the mountain in Pennseltucky.

Pip3r

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2001
Foxboro MA
Awesome weekend. Absolutely banger courses and perfect weather. Was VERY impressed with the park at Blue Mountain and cant wait to get back!