Quantcast

Northstar - 2008

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
It's gonna' be a big pack of people. I plan on getting in between 7 and 9 runs. (I did 10 once, and by that time it simply isn't run). So, if you're all faster than me, that's fine. If you're all slower than me, that's fine.

I'm gonna' keep on riding!

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I would love to go but my bike isn't built for Northstar at all. Unless I stuck to the tame/well groomed trails. Even then might not be the greatest idea. I hope I can get my big bike by then, but it isn't looking too good right now.

I also have a race (cccx) the next day.

Jensen

Monkey
Apr 30, 2007
UC/SLO,ca
It's gonna' be a big pack of people. I plan on getting in between 7 and 9 runs. (I did 10 once, and by that time it simply isn't run). So, if you're all faster than me, that's fine. If you're all slower than me, that's fine.

I'm gonna' keep on riding!
thats it? DONT STOP AT 9! Grant and i pulled multiple days of between 12-18 runs, yes we were CLAPPED after sunday, but we got our moneys worth :imstupid:

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
12-18 runs. Screw that. I need food during the day, last time I did 10 runs I ended the day with the 10th run down Flameout. Boy was that stupid and retarded and dumb and hyphy all wrapped up into one. I was so sore and my hands were RAW.

We're thinking of possibly getting a campsite or 2 or 3 and setting up camp from Saturday to Monday (seeing as it's a holiday weekend). Josh, Brian, Todd, Scott, whoever... if we camp, we're probably gonna' do a day at The Star, and then a day doing Mr. Toads, or Flume, or whatever else. So I know I'd be bringing both bikes.

Being that I'm getting hitched almost exactly one month after this trip, I need to save money so the more people we get, the cheaper the campsite is, and I'll be eating home-packed sandwiches and Kudos bars all weekend.

-Mike

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Haha...

But, on the bright side, I bought a trail bike and I'm about to buy a road bike all in the name of "I gotta' get this stuff before I get married.", so all is not lost.

:D

matt12

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Napa, CA
there are people who do way more runs than all you guys. its not an e contest.

ill be there if it truly is opening that day....