Quantcast

Northstar DS.....could it be.

Racerx7734

Monkey
Mar 4, 2002
Hostile Sausage
Direct from the Northstar website this morning.

Downhill Mountain Bike Race Series NEW Two-Cross Race Series!

Northstar Resort's NEW Two-Cross race series is a gated gravity competition where two competitors race together on a course which will often feature bermed corners, jumps, and other technical trail features. Following a qualification round, riders race against each other in an elimination format (heats) to determine a winner. Helmets are required.

» Two-Cross Race Dates, Fees & Registration

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
will they allow singlespeed? might give me a reason to keep my hardtail if they do.

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
They had like 6 people show up to race. I wouldn't run it either.
It was kinda sorta cool, but I think they would have had a better showing with an actual, honest to goodness dual slalom track. Of course that requires quite a bit of labor time to create with no guaranteed success even with a good course.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
It was kinda sorta cool, but I think they would have had a better showing with an actual, honest to goodness dual slalom track. Of course that requires quite a bit of labor time to create with no guaranteed success even with a good course.
Even I would sign up for a dual slalom race. So would so many people, they can't even comprehend it. But yeah......that might take effort so you know....... Gotta save money for that roller coaster thing.